Happy 4th of July

Jim Boyd

Hey Folks -

Hope everyone has an excellent 4th of July with family and friends.

The year is zipping by and we will be in tree stands before we know it. 6 weeks over on this side of the river.

Jo and I are gonna be working on the house and yard at our new place until Sunday - and cooking a rib roast on the grill on Saturday night. Our first holiday at the place.

Social distancing with a purpose!

Share your plans and let everyone know what YOU have going on!

Enjoy, GON family and let’s pray that God watches over us and ours.

4HAND

Cuffem & Stuffem Moderator
Staff member
Looks like rain here all weekend.
Planning on finishing replacing railing on our front porch & cook some ribs.
Probably gonna cook enough to take some to the beach when we go.
Will do our annual watching fireworks at one of the local places if weather permits.

Thankful for our freedoms.
Pray we can keep them.

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
My son and his family are at the beach whilst we keep Fido. So it’s an exciting 5 days of dog ? sitting here.

ssramage

I may try to spend some time at the hunting club on the 4th and catching up on some odds/ends. On the 6th I'll be headed to Sinclair for a week with the family though.

ssramage

I may try to spend some time at the hunting club on the 4th and catching up on some odds/ends. On the 6th I'll be headed to Sinclair for a week with the family though.

Scratch that. One phone call changed all of this... found out today that I had direct exposure to someone with COVID so now I’m on a 14 day quarantine. :mad:

Jim Boyd

Scratch that. One phone call changed all of this... found out today that I had direct exposure to someone with COVID so now I’m on a 14 day quarantine. :mad:

Brutal.

Sorry to hear that.

Watch the family, kids, old folks and anyone that is health compromised.

Let us know how you are doing.

I’m steady working......

F314AC5C-1842-4A39-8725-1EFB74A83457.jpeg

Kdog

Jim, you need to dirty that fancy ride up!

Jim Boyd

Jim, you need to dirty that fancy ride up!

Four years old and going strong brother!

Need steering axle tires but other than that..... ready to go.

splatek

UAEC
Happy fourth to y’all. found out yesterday that our new addition won’t be arriving today, but next Friday they’ll induce her, so we will be able to hang at the block party. Lots of fireworks (sorry dogs), fishing this weekend, checking trail cams with my nine year old, etc.
Family, friends, freedom, and fireworks. Just like every other year. the girl actually decorated the house in flags and colored lights. Haha. She Is so bored (& patriotic) and ready to have this baby.

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member

sorry to hear this. But time working at the hunting land is perfect quarantine compliance

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
Happy Independence Day. Nothing major planned. Just going to get together with family and cook and eat.

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
I sort of hate to ask but who called you and told you that you had been exposed to it? Had you gotten tested? This is t some of that contact tracing stuff is it?

ssramage

I sort of hate to ask but who called you and told you that you had been exposed to it? Had you gotten tested? This is t some of that contact tracing stuff is it?

I got a call directly from the person with COVID. I have a test scheduled for tomorrow, but GA’s tests are taking 7-8 days for results to come back. By the time I get the results back, I’ll be out of the 14 day window.

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
I got a call directly from the person with COVID. I have a test scheduled for tomorrow, but GA’s tests are taking 7-8 days for results to come back. By the time I get the results back, I’ll be out of the 14 day window.
Ten four. Well all the best, man. Hope you’re ok.

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Happy 4th, brothers! Have fun, and be safe out there! And remember, no dranking and driving! :bounce: