Heath Check In.

BriarPatch99

Great news. I bet you’ll be glad to get on that tractor.
Yeah sort of ...we got got a New(400 hrs)John Deere 6120 with a cab and grapple, bucket and of course a hay spear.... I have only been able to look at it .....

The 6120 will pull the 11 foot hay cutter with ease.... Plus it is a cab tractor.... these 90°+ days on an open tractor kind ruff to a 67 old fellow... The JD5625 will pull the cutter but you are sitting right straddle the really hot transmission/rearend....plus the cooling fan is blowing really hot air right on you... Both the 6120(120 hp and 5625 100 hp ) have front loaders...

My favorite is the little Ford 3600 ....but it ain' t big enough to handle the bigger attachments...

The John Deere 7210 (110hp)is mainly connected to the John Deere 469 Baler....it has all the electric connections needed... for the monitor and baler...

Yeah ....I started driving a tractor when I was five years old ....put many many hours in a seat .... It is sorta a place to get away from the rest of the world.... A place of peace.... Until all heck breaks loose!!!

bullgator

Yeah sort of ...we got got a New(400 hrs)John Deere 6120 with a cab and grapple, bucket and of course a hay spear.... I have only been able to look at it .....

The 6120 will pull the 11 foot hay cutter with ease.... Plus it is a cab tractor.... these 90°+ days on an open tractor kind ruff to a 67 old fellow... The JD5625 will pull the cutter but you are sitting right straddle the really hot transmission/rearend....plus the cooling fan is blowing really hot air right on you... Both the 6120(120 hp and 5625 100 hp ) have front loaders...

My favorite is the little Ford 3600 ....but it ain' t big enough to handle the bigger attachments...

The John Deere 7210 (110hp)is mainly connected to the John Deere 469 Baler....it has all the electric connections needed... for the monitor and baler...

Yeah ....I started driving a tractor when I was five years old ....put many many hours in a seat .... It is sorta a place to get away from the rest of the world.... A place of peace.... Until all heck breaks loose!!!
I’m 64. Just spent 30 minutes weed eating in 95 degrees and headed for the showers. I’m glad I don’t have many outdoor projects to keep up with.

Big7

The Oracle
Glad to hear the good news Jimmy.
Hope all the future blood work and all that other mess goes good for you Bro.

We need to get together and burn up some bullets sometime when you are better.