Prostate Cancer Diagnosis

buckpasser

Checking in today... few bloodwork issues...if those get solved I possibly go home later today...

Pretty sore in mid section... otherwise feeling pretty good .. walking up and down the hall

Praying for you this morning!

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Checking in today... few bloodwork issues...if those get solved I possibly go home later today...

Pretty sore in mid section... otherwise feeling pretty good .. walking up and down the hall
Don't tie the gown in the back and give the old ladies a thrill.

oldfella1962

Don't tie the gown in the back and give the old ladies a thrill.
I think the whole hospital gown design should be revamped from scratch.
There has to be a better design that fits the purpose but is more user-friendly but still long-lasting and easy to clean. Why has nobody been on Shark Tank with something better? Definitely a "we can put a man on the Moon, but we can't do X" situation.

georgia_home

My son has one on today. First time. But considering the location of the surgery, the design works…;)

glad you made it home! praying for the the best in the next steps.

Oh !!
The hospital gowns were designed by a guy named Seymour.... quite a while ago...
Seymour Hiney suffered from a split personality... Butt designed the gowns right out of a dream...

Seymour Hiney's gowns are used all over the country!!!!

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Got a new air unit ...the bank account is hot but we are cool....

Thanks Again for the Prayers!!!
Hang in there, BP. Rest like they told you to do. And no kung-fu kicks anytime soon. :bounce:

Get well, brother!
:cheers:

Last edited: