Hiawatha Hills Range

northgeorgiasportsman

Staff member
We came down and shot this range Saturday morning. It was a nice range that turned out to be more challenging than I expected.

He's done a good job setting up realistic hunting situations. Tight shooting lanes and some tough to judge shots made for some fun shooting.

I'd recommend this place for anyone near Cleveland.

hansel

I've been to Don's place several times, plus shoot in his toury's last year:biggrin2:

You are right he has done a really good job of making it a challenge but fun at the same time.

wack em

Top notch place for sure!

99Roadking

Anybody thinking about going there Sunday?

KILL EM ALL

If not this weekend the fallowing weekend for sure
:bounce::bounce:
Its the best place I have shot so far

GaBear

Don't forget the Black Mountain Archery Club is shooting Sunday

hansel

Don't forget the Black Mountain Archery Club is shooting Sunday

How close are they?????????????????????

I've got to throw Don some business when I can, he doesn't get the mass turnout like the club's do:huh:

GaBear

Black mountain is just north of the outlet mall on 400. I don't think its very far from the old Outdoor Traditions store. You could shoot both in one day if you wanted.

hiawatha

We have alot of folks who shoot late in the day on sundays. The majority show up after 1:30 or 2:00. Ya'll come by anytime, don't forget to call first.

hiawatha

Cleveland is approx 20 minutes NE of Gainesville and south of Helen in White County. We live on the same property the range is on and we're open any time we're here which is most of the time. I always suggest you call first to ensure availability. I've had people come to shoot at all different times and days of the week and holidays, during before and after rain and snow. Decide when you want to come and give us a call. Detailed directions are posted on our website.

hansel

Went today after the rain passed, and Don's course spank'd me again.

And I loved it:bounce::bounce::bounce:

hiawatha

Thanks to Hansel for the help removing the really large tree that fell across the road during high winds yesterday. When the wind gets up you had better look around for dead trees, this one would kill if it fell on anyone. It was a little spooky removing it with the wind still blowing. Thanks again.