Honest reviews for Ozonics

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
I believe they work and one day I may get one. My cousin in KY said he has them and will hook us up when we get there. Will let you know how that turns out!
So I get to Kentucky and pass on the ozone generator, but my friend didn’t. He took one and I didn’t. I had a favorable wind and killed a doe on the first sit. My friend missed a doe 2 feet left. Next morning I see a nice 8 heading towards me but he was downwind. One nose up at 30 yards a foot stomp, more sniffing and he was gon! My friend missed a giant 10 pointer, 2 feet left. That evening we sat next to each other so we could watch each other kill something. He had the ozone generator and I did not. But I was downwind of him and thought maybe it’ll catch mine too. In the plot that was dead downwind of us, a small buck fed like crazy for 20 minutes before 5 more deer show up and feed for another half an hour. No sniffing at all, just chowing down……dead downwind! Then a bully 8 shows up and broke up the party. My cousin made and gave us each a unit and our batteries we had to buy should be here today…..I’ll never go without it. I actually dug this up so I could share some personal experience on the subject.

buckpasser

I use a battery powered ozone generator occasionally. It produces the same plume of ozone, runs quietly, and costs around $30.

buckpasser

Man i shoulda known better than to jump into this one, but like i said i was just tryin to save the man a couple of $$$ with that good old free campfire smoke. I dont care if you pile up 30 ozone generators around your stand and wear a hazmat suit. Have fun and good luck to ya!

Not to stir it up anymore, but the use of ozone generators is appealing to people like me because we realize we will continuously produce massive quantities of fresh human scent from our lungs. Even if a human was in a haz mat suit if would only work if it were using a breathing apparatus that collected the exhaust somehow. I’m not normally a gimic guy and you can’t beat just hunting the right wind, but this is an exception for me. Heck, most of my spots seem to be in shifty wind no matter what the forecast calls for.

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”
After using one this season it along with the nose jammer spray I hunt where I want regardless of the wind direction. It works for me and that's all that matters.

buckpasser

Must not have had your glasses on

Haha! I saw a bunch of them up there. My point was that their technology didn’t see them through. I’m gonna avoid the Amish or Indian way and use the best stuff available.

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
Not to stir it up anymore, but the use of ozone generators is appealing to people like me because we realize we will continuously produce massive quantities of fresh human scent from our lungs. Even if a human was in a haz mat suit if would only work if it were using a breathing apparatus that collected the exhaust somehow. I’m not normally a gimic guy and you can’t beat just hunting the right wind, but this is an exception for me. Heck, most of my spots seem to be in shifty wind no matter what the forecast calls for.
I like to hunt the wind and will try to, but it always seems to change. I have sat and watched a piece of orange flagging blow sideways to the left for a solid 20 minutes. Then Go limp. Then Start blowing the other direction and remain that way for 20 minutes……then switch back the other direction. Man I’m all about hunting the winds and predominant winds can prevail. But if you don’t think the wind here in Georgia swirls, your falling asleep. One of the great things about Augusta national (The Masters) is the way the winds will change direction at the 13th. Our swirling winds in GA are almost famous at some venues…..just saying
I Got my battery and it works. I have no idea how long it will last being a 12v battery that only cost $35, but I’m gonna find out. I would never spend several hundred dollars for one of these units, but I got one for free and I’m so thankful I did. I’ll use it.

CaptKeith

I like to hunt the wind and will try to, but it always seems to change. I have sat and watched a piece of orange flagging blow sideways to the left for a solid 20 minutes. Then Go limp. Then Start blowing the other direction and remain that way for 20 minutes……then switch back the other direction. Man I’m all about hunting the winds and predominant winds can prevail. But if you don’t think the wind here in Georgia swirls, your falling asleep. One of the great things about Augusta national (The Masters) is the way the winds will change direction at the 13th. Our swirling winds in GA are almost famous at some venues…..just saying
I Got my battery and it works. I have no idea how long it will last being a 12v battery that only cost $35, but I’m gonna find out. I would never spend several hundred dollars for one of these units, but I got one for free and I’m so thankful I did. I’ll use it.
What battery did you get?

across the river

Wonder how many Indians back in the day had ozonics??? Lol

The same number that had a tree stands, compound bows, graphite arrows, expandable broadness, a thermacell, and an iPhone to post stuff on GON while in the stand, LOL. Unless you are hunting with a gut string bow, wooden arrows, and heads you made yourself, the whole "I wonder what the Indians would think" applies to you as well. He who lives in a Wigwam shouldn't shoot flaming arrows.