I float manana

slow motion

Rode to Tallahassee Saturday and got food and watched a movie. Got back late afternoon and just enjoyed the evening. Sunday morning cut grass and washed up the boat. Got home in time to make supper. Another enjoyable trip. I am truly blessed. 20240505_183028.jpg

flatsmaster

Glad you had a good trip !!!
Jake and I are leaving next week for Biscayne Bay to chase my favorite permit hopefully get a few big ones and finish up on bones or tarpon … and YES we are BLESSED !!!!

slow motion

Glad you had a good trip !!!
Jake and I are leaving next week for Biscayne Bay to chase my favorite permit hopefully get a few big ones and finish up on bones or tarpon … and YES we are BLESSED !!!!
Good luck brother. Hope yall get that elusive slam.

MudDucker

Staff member

MudDucker

Staff member
Take a mighty big one for that to ride around on.... Da dump...Da dump..Da dump...

Friday after lunch there were two kayaks out in front of my place when suddenly the water erupted between them and my shoreline. Watched a 9-10 hammerhead raising cain for about 5 minutes. Next thing I look up and the kayakers are holding on to each other and looking nervous.

slow motion

Wish I had seen this in time. Got tired of waiting on a sub Friday and headed home. First time home on a Saturday in I don't know when. Gonna try again this Saturday if weather permits.
Truth is the thought of being on the water with me scared you so bad you went home.

flatsmaster

Friday after lunch there were two kayaks out in front of my place when suddenly the water erupted between them and my shoreline. Watched a 9-10 hammerhead raising cain for about 5 minutes. Next thing I look up and the kayakers are holding on to each other and looking nervous.
A big hammerhead is a sight
My skiff in Boca pass seems to small when one of those dudes cruises thru

MudDucker

Staff member
A big hammerhead is a sight
My skiff in Boca pass seems to small when one of those dudes cruises thru

Yea, I posted of my adventure with a huge hammer in the keys eating up my bud's silver king right at the boat.

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Since last update the bite died in the flats. Mo Ed inside on some oyster nars. Hooked something on a pinfish. He made a few good runs and finally cut me off on.a bar. Left a pole out and the tm found it. No trout in here but a couple managers keep swimming around the boat and flipper and his entire water polo team is in here with me. First poor man's tarpon of the season too.View attachment 1303192View attachment 1303193

The only thing I use to touch lady fish is the bat that stays in the boat. If I'm on them you'll know cause there will be a line of dead ones in my drift. I hate them things!

slow motion

The only thing I use to touch lady fish is the bat that stays in the boat. If I'm on them you'll know cause there will be a line of dead ones in my drift. I hate them things!
Gill hooked one and it flung blood everywhere. Love to watch em jump though.