I sold my gift cards!!!

Arrow3

My buddy Jason decided to buy them from me...Now I can go buy my Glock whereever...Franklins is having Glock days March 4th and 5th....Might get a good deal there and some free stuff to go along with it....I wanted to do business with Georgia Outdoor Sports but they didnt seem to intrested in stocking the one I wanted...I want a model 35 in 40 cal but the model 22 is $120 cheaper...I might just go with it...

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Do you already have your carry permit?

If not go now and get started.

Jim

H

HT2

Brandon.........

:shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot:

You're ready now!!!!!!!

What did you buy me??????

Al33

Brandon,

I carry a Model 22 40 cal. at work and I really like it. It shoots good and carries comfortably. I plan on owning one myself and the Mod. 22 is the way I'm going to go.

I tried one of the compact versions but the grip was a bit too short.

Al

Mrs. Arrow3

Not only that...

Arrow3 said:
My buddy Jason decided to buy them from me...Now I can go buy my Glock whereever...Franklins is having Glock days March 4th and 5th....Might get a good deal there and some free stuff to go along with it....I wanted to do business with Georgia Outdoor Sports but they didnt seem to intrested in stocking the one I wanted...I want a model 35 in 40 cal but the model 22 is $120 cheaper...I might just go with it...

but I was with Brandon when he went to Franklin's to look at Glocks originally, and we hadn't been there 2 minutes, and a salesman there had me holding a Glock and showing me how to properly hold and shoot it...that was something because I'd never held a gun of any kind before then :hair: :hair: :hair: ....So I told Brandon to make sure and take me with him when he goes to buy a Glock and he'll probably get a discount, especially if that dude's there! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Arrow3

Arrow3's Girl said:
but I was with Brandon when he went to Franklin's to look at Glocks originally, and we hadn't been there 2 minutes, and a salesman there had me holding a Glock and showing me how to properly hold and shoot it...that was something because I'd never held a gun of any kind before then :hair: :hair: :hair: ....So I told Brandon to make sure and take me with him when he goes to buy a Glock and he'll probably get a discount, especially if that dude's there! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Seems like everytime I take her to a hunting/fishing store I get ignored...They must not get many pretty girls coming in there...

Timbo

Well with the way times are now with so many closet jumpers,you might get a sells men that may give you a discount :D :D :D