If I wanted to use 1 size shot for geese and wood ducks wut shud it be???

i use black cloud #2 3 1/2 with a kicks choke
kents are a good cheaper shell but the flight stopper pellets in the black clouds are awsome used hevi shot for a long time til i cut one open and seen how irregular the pellet shape was

Might wanna do some research on black cloud with a kicks...or read the warning on the box or website.
Doesn't seem worth the risk to shoot it through a ported choke.

stuckonquack

i have done the research i have the kicks choke with out the ports its a vortex made for black cloud but thanks for the warning tho
and as far as the pellet shape i used them with out knowing i was bored and cut one unfired shell open and seen it

ATTN: Available in 12ga. only at this time. Kicks has teamed with Federal Ammunition & the Duck Commander to offer the new Kicks "Vortex" choke tube, specifically designed to be used with Federal "Black Cloud" ammo. Kicks "Vortex" chokes are a culmination of months of engineering & pattern testing delivering dense, uniform patterns shooting "Black Cloud" ammo. "Vortex" chokes are available in Improved Cylinder, Modified, Full & XFull constrictions and are safe to use with any non-toxic shot. When 3 powerhouses in the waterfowl industry work together to bring you a product and Phil Robertson, the "Duck Commander" puts his signature on that product, you know it is the Real Deal! Federal "Black Cloud" ammo "Drops ducks like rain", Kicks "Vortex" choke tubes "Create the Perfect Storm"! Order your Kicks "Vortex" chokes today!