I'm in.

flukemaster

All my fishing buddies think I'm crazy but I'm skimmin the water now in my new kayak. It's a Perception Sport 12.5

IMG00116.jpg

FERAL ONE

Shutter Mushin' Mod
won't be long and all your fishin' buddies will be wanting their own !!! the crazyness creates other addicts !

aznflycaster

Welcome to the addiction. The pros outweigh the cons in the little boats. You will not cover as much ground but these things are sneaky when it comes to fishing. And once you start catching fish in creeks and skinny water they will eventually start thinking about getting one. Hope you enjoy your new ride.

Randy

I am all giddy about how fast our sport is growing!!!

Welcome to the sport. Join us over at Georgiakayakfishing.com also.

DEERFU

I bought one of those at a yard sale last summer for my son. I was a little skeptical about it at first but it rides just as good as the WS120 that I paid a lot more money for! Nice boat.

Randy

The perception sport is the same yak as the original WS120.

Ah ha, that's one I was looking at. How do you like it?

flukemaster

Ah ha, that's one I was looking at. How do you like it?

I won't have it on the water for a few more weeks but I'm going to wait till it warms up a little. The rigging has been fun and easy though. I put a dual trolley system in today and I'm slowly getting my crate all fixed up. A littel padding here and there and it should be ready to go.

DEERFU

I won't have it on the water for a few more weeks but I'm going to wait till it warms up a little. The rigging has been fun and easy though. I put a dual trolley system in today and I'm slowly getting my crate all fixed up. A littel padding here and there and it should be ready to go.

Did you build your own trolley or buy one? Post up pics if you have any.

flukemaster

I'll take some pics tomorrow. I used some rope, two carabiners and a stainless ring for each trolley. I might put a pulley on each though. I haven't decided yet.

Randy

No need for pulleys. Just something else to mess up.

DEERFU

I'll take some pics tomorrow. I used some rope, two carabiners and a stainless ring for each trolley. I might put a pulley on each though. I haven't decided yet.
That's how I was gonna try it too, but was wondering about the pulleys
No need for pulleys. Just something else to mess up.

That's what I was worried about. Is there any need for some type of center support?

Randy

No need for a center support.