Indian Trail Tree. Confirmed.

ASH556

Found this neat Indian Trail tree last week. Hung my rifle on it to take a photo. All signs indicate it was made during the era of chief Manigottapee of the Tribe of the Yellow Waters.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

dutchman

Found this neat Indian Trail tree last week. Hung my rifle on it to take a photo. All signs indicate it was made during the era of chief Manigottapee of the Tribe of the Yellow Waters.

Yep, no doubt about it! Good eye and thanks for posting the photo!:cool:

Bonaire-Dave

Please explain what a indian trail tree is. Is it something used to mark a trail to help find your way? Thanks, Dave

ghadarits

I've seen this topic on other forums and it amazes me how many people really do believe that the 25-50 year old tree thats bent could in fact an old indian trail marker. Maybe they're trolling but I don't think so.

fishfryer

frying fish driveler
Let it grow it’ll make a fair walking stick

Pig Predator

Useles Billy’s Fishel Hog Killer ?
I've seen this topic on other forums and it amazes me how many people really do believe that the 25-50 year old tree thats bent could in fact an old indian trail marker. Maybe they're trolling but I don't think so.
Those are the same people that think you have to have a rooster for hens to lay eggs.