Its Time to start shooting at the Chicken house

GaBear

Leon wanted for me to post that he will start having shoots at the Chicken House behind Last Chance Archery on November 11th. I think he said that warm-ups will start at 6:00pm, Shooting at 7:00pm. For more info call Leon Pittman at 770-540-1348.

bowsmith

Can't wait to get crackin'...passed the word on to t8ter...he's gonna be in IL next week, but will be back for the 18th. I'll try to be there next week.

GaBear

The Chicken house is located in Pendergrass, Ga. Just off of Hubert Pittman Rd. Give Leon a shout, he can give you all the details.

KPreston

Indoor shoot!

I will try to drag out an old Mathews Bow and see if I can still shoot 20 yards! See ya'll down at the Coop!!!!!!!!!!

-KP-

GaBear

I will try to drag out an old Mathews Bow and see if I can still shoot 20 yards! See ya'll down at the Coop!!!!!!!!!!

-KP-

Why drag out an old one. You know they can't shoot that far when thier old.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

See ya Down at the Coop!!!

bowsmith

Where's the Chicken house located? Might be after the first of the year, but I'd like to take a drive and check it out.

I-85N to exit 129. Turn left, go about 1 mile to New Cut Road. Turn Right on New Cut Road and go until it ends (3 miles or so I think). Turn right on Hwy 60, go 3/4 mile or so just past the steel shop is Hubert Pittman Road. Turn left and go down 1/2 mile or so. Turn left at the radio tower and follow driveway down the hill to the shop. Chicken coop is on back side of shop.

bowsmith

Thanks Smitty, hey why don't cha ask ole black archer about a signed dollar he gave away yesterday. haha Great story:banana:

I hear those are only worth $0.90 now...something about too many being in circulation. :bounce:

GRIV

Do y'all shoot every night or just on Tuesdays?

bowsmith

The set shoot is on Tuesday nights, but the chicken house is pretty much always open. Might be a little chilly without the heater running, but its not too bad. I'm too busy trying to fill my second buck tag right now, but if that happens soon I'll start shooting a bunch of indoor.

GRIV

Ok, if I can break away tuesday, I will see y'all out there.

bowsmith

Here chicky chicky chicky...... :bounce:

ht_chicken_070726_ms.jpg

BlackArcher

I mssed this post... Yall shooting tommorow...

bowsmith

Yep, planning on being there. Come on up, we've even got a couple Olympic style freakcurvers...I think one of them can beat ya. :bounce:

BlackArcher

Yeah!

If I can get through early enough I will be there.

Techiex

Olympic Freakcurves :)

Well speaking as one of the "Olympic Freakcurvers" It seems everyone should want me on their team.. My handicap is so good all I have to do is hit the target. :)

But its all great fun, the more the better.

bowsmith

I'll gladly take freakcurvers with that generous handicap. :bounce: