Lanier - Still Hot!

Hookum

Thanks JohnK.....at least you didn't get me on the running out of gas thing like some folks I know.....uhhhhhh Hookum :)

LJ

Nope, I understand it completely. I'm surprised it doesn't happen more often.

Lanier Jim

Lol.....I got it down to the ounce :)

Lanier Jim

:stir:

Last edited:

Hookum

He who stirs the poop pot, should have to lick the spoon.

Lanier Jim

Lol....

Jonboater

Brush height your fishing could also make the difference in tag lengths. In my mind atleast. Great fishing Jl! Cool screen shots.

Tmpr111

I've obviously never fished the dropshot because I have no idea what is being discussed/debated :) :). The tungsten weight on my Texas rigged worm or lizard stays in the same spot whether it's cold or warm (or slides, I refuse to peg it).

Lanier Jim

Tmpr....just youtube.com the drop shot rig....it's basically a reverse carolina rig with the weight on the bottom and hook up the line. The length of the tag end (leader on carolina rig) is what's being discussed. I'm just a dummy with it and don't fish it much - so my thoughts on rigging and fishing it is just that - thoughts. No real experience with the rig :) Now if you want to discuss fishing a JIG....I'm your man! My love for fishing the jig is well known - I'm an expert. Just playing around some....I "nurse" with a jig and admit it.
LJ

Tmpr111

Yea I've watched it being done a thousand times, just never have tried it myself. Definitely obv which guys on tour are better than others at it...