GA DAWG

So there is only two walker guys on here that will show
off there dogs??

GA Dawg what is that all brown dog you posted with the
coon on the ground?
Thats a redbone.

GA DAWG

I didn't know beagles came in sizes that big? :huh::huh: :bounce: :bounce:

Yes sir, or as some folks call them, "Walker" which mean Beagle and/or "Deer Runner" in French.....
They really should change their names..I think WINNER would work well.. Have yall glanced at a cooner or prohound lately..You'll be hard pressed to find any off colored dogs doing any wining..I wonder what the the problem is???????

Blue Iron

Banned
They really should change their names..I think WINNER would work well.. Have yall glanced at a cooner or prohound lately..You'll be hard pressed to find any off colored dogs doing any wining..I wonder what the the problem is???????

One word. Hemi.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
The other ones ain't ill enough to run the other dogs off from the tree before everybody gets there?? :huh: :huh: :biggrin2::bounce:

jmfdakaniterider2

Ya the only thing is they can win without seeing a coon a lot of penciled in coons ..... Like I said before some nice tree dogs :rofl::rofl::rofl: but if ya want a coon dog get a Blue dog:cool::cool:

GA DAWG

One word. Hemi.
I'd like to see her go!! Shes gotta be something special..I took some cell phone video of my young dog treeing tonight but my dang media player want play it.Who can I sent it to through email that can see if theirs will and post it on here..She aint a real hard tree dog but shes ok.

Blue Iron

Banned
I'd like to see her go!! Shes gotta be something special..I took some cell phone video of my young dog treeing tonight but my dang media player want play it.Who can I sent it to through email that can see if theirs will and post it on here..She aint a real hard tree dog but shes ok.

Send it to my phone 229-344-7308, I can get it on here (I think LOL)

Matt Stephens

http://i627.photobucket.com/albums/tt354/mattstephens[IMG]
http://i627.photobucket.com/albums/tt354/mattstephens_photos/cledusandhoney.jpg_photos/honey.jpg[/IMG]
Jane-1.jpg

GA DAWG

Looks pretty good man, how old is she?
She will be 2 in July..Its been a long slow process with her.We just aint hardly got enough coon anymore to train a young dog..Creates some bad habits like that:banginghe

Blue Iron

Banned
She will be 2 in July..Its been a long slow process with her.We just aint hardly got enough coon anymore to train a young dog..Creates some bad habits like that:banginghe

Brother I know EXACTLY what you mean, I've got a Edited to Remove Profanity ----Edited to Remove Profanity ----Edited to Remove Profanity ----Edited to Remove Profanity ----Edited to Remove Profanity ---- here thats a year old if you put her in thick coon she will show out, but if she's gotta go hunting hard she's gonna run some junk. I don't have many coons on my places, now theres some good hunting around here, I just can't hunt it LOL.

BBD

Boys... I've been outta the game for a minute but i am back and need some new huntin partners. Tayjac i am also in mcdonough. I have hunted with some of ya before, so lets get a hunt up and goin

thomas gose

Boys... I've been outta the game for a minute but i am back and need some new huntin partners. Tayjac i am also in mcdonough. I have hunted with some of ya before, so lets get a hunt up and goin

holler at me i go alot during the week. we'll go if you want.

GA DAWG

Where you been?? Jason move off and its took this long to get over it?