Lost Dog: Help Needed

nrh0011

Update: Winston has been home since Thursday. He’s doing good! Not completely back to 100%, but he’s happy to be home. Thanks for all of the kind words and for thinking of us!

Attachments

• 0FEE0DCE-B369-4D81-B076-BC2A7D38F196.jpeg
    0FEE0DCE-B369-4D81-B076-BC2A7D38F196.jpeg
    221.4 KB · Views: 48
  • C19696D0-91F8-44DE-B63A-D579DAF6789F.jpeg
    C19696D0-91F8-44DE-B63A-D579DAF6789F.jpeg
    262.6 KB · Views: 48

specialk

Awesome!...thanks for sharing!!

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
Great news , thanks for the update ! I bet he’s as glad to be back as you are to have him back !

Ihunt

I upped it to $2k yesterday and paid them. Least of my worries at the moment, and had to do right by my word as well.

Very glad that you’re a man of your word but the person who took that money is a jerk and should be ashamed of themselves.

Karma. I hope they have a $2001.00 car repair.

nrh0011

Another clean bill of health this week at the vet. They seem to think he just has hypoglycemic tendencies and gave me some ways to manage/prepare for a big hunt. I'm very thankful for that report. Hope you all had a good woodcock season! I'm looking forward to putting out some bird and preparing for next year.

JustUs4All

Slow Mod
Staff member
Good news. I hope you will be able to keep it managed.

Ihunt

A buddy of mine had a good pointer that would wig out like that. He kept candy in his pocket to give to the dog when he wigged out.

asc

I put some honey in a bottle of water for mine...

I would pay the money and insist they take it., if they didn't I'd find some way to pay them.

nrh0011

I put some honey in a bottle of water for mine...

I would pay the money and insist they take it., if they didn't I'd find some way to pay them.

That's what I did! Used to keep honey on me for a hypoglycemic lab