Middle Ga Dove Hunting

evening,
Well, I am in the middle of the divorce and my two boys and I are trying to enjoy our newfound liberation. ANy middle georgia area dove clubs/hunts that anyone knows about. I don't know many people in middle Georgia except her family.. But it is time i show my boys what the world looks like without a screen.

delacroix

BANNED
The two I have heard of are Redbone near Barnesville and Double Barrel near Culloden. Others are a drive out to row crop country. You need plenty of farm land to find doves on. That's not common in timber country above the gnat line.

au7126

Have hunted several times with Hartley Dove Hunts. One barn burner and some just so-so. Good meal to start the day and safety talk by area DNR. Should be in the dove shoots in GON listing.

Dennis

When I talked to them most of there shoots which is quite a few there mostly in SW Ga. Where all the peanut fields and such

Souhternhunter17

I would recommend looking into some of the adult-child quota hunts. However you must enter your 2 boys on the quota system online as adults cannot put in for them. I can't speak for all these hunts but we used to put in for Redlands every year for about 5 years as a youth and always got selected. We used to HAMMER them down there. I have been on alot of really good shoots and these were some of the best. If your within a decent drive I would definitely recommend it. If you end up putting your boys in and they get selected let me know and I will give you some pointers on where to try to set up (y)

Paid dove shoot in central ga area 80 acres of milliet only 75 spots will be sold text Josh for all the info at 770-468-1320 text only thanks