Missing a beagle?

Toliver

B F Grant WMA. West end on Bullard Rd/North Field Rd area. Little female beagle hanging out with hunters. Will accept food but won't let anyone touch her. No collar. Seems in good enough shape to have been lost too long. Just throwing it out there for anyone who may be looking for her.

Madman

B F Grant WMA. West end on Bullard Rd/North Field Rd area. Little female beagle hanging out with hunters. Will accept food but won't let anyone touch her. No collar. Seems in good enough shape to have been lost too long. Just throwing it out there for anyone who may be looking for her.
Did you find her a home? I missed your post until today.

Toliver

Did you find her a home? I missed your post until today.
I never caught her. I fed her a ham sandwich but she wouldn't let anyone touch her.

Madman

That’s funny. A few years ago a high school friend of my son had a little female sleeping under his stand. You could feed her but not catch her. He sat by the tree all day once and she came to him.

He brought him to to house cause he knew we had beagles said his mom wouldn’t let him keep her.

We named her Bea for Bea-gal. She was a good dog for 10 plus years, lost her in February. Was hoping against all odds you still had her.

Just got a male today. Read post “Need a beagle”.

Happy new year.