Moonpie's Morning Munchins....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dub

That skittle full of catheads is a thing of beauty !!!!

Best looking sausage biscuits ever. A shot of yellow mustard on each and cup of coffee to chase 'em down with and I'd be good until late into the day !!!!!

Mexican omelet with pinto beans.View attachment 1010898

Avocado, maters, bacon, cheese........best eggs imaginable...and you've conjured 'em up perfectly.

Simple eats this morning.....killet of taters & onions, cheesy eggs, swiss cheese toast and JD sausage.

Dub

I might go down to COVID-19 or a tornado.....but one thing is for certain..I won't be going out hongry.

Unless I get sick of eating taters'n'onions. This morning will be the last of 'em for a few days. :rofl:

Had some great coffee....sipped it whilst tele-working this morning. Got more done in 4 hours at home than I could get done in much longer time at work site.

Stay safe folks.

Stay healthy.

Stay optimistic.

Dub

Couple of homemade biscuits with egg, ham n cheese to get the day started.View attachment 1011926

Those look super !!!!

Been up for a few hours now....coffee and working on some projects.

Starting to get hongry....those biscuits look super. (y)

I made a mini-breakfast in bed for my bride an hour ago. It's time to get some real breakfuss rolling though.

Her wakeup treat came from a jailbreak run I made yesterday...windows down...fresh air and great weather....to a local farmer's stand.

They had some great stuff there.

Soaked the berries in simple syrup a few minutes and then plated 'em up for her.

She was grinning. (y)

Dub

Well.....she napped and watched the Easter services after the mini-breakfast.

I gave it three hours or so and figured it was time for some Paul Harvey breakfuss eats....the rest of the story. :)

Seeing as how the french press was good to me this morning.....figured I cast in the same spot again and see how french toast would work out. Got lucky and foul-hooked a kicker. I may see a payout before this day is done. By hook or by crook. It ain't purty....but it's how I roll. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

SC Hunter

Well I'm currently quarantined due to Covid-19 test results not being back yet since I was exposed more so than normal the other day at work. Anyway, took my test yesterday (one of the most non fun test I've ever taken, they touched my brain I believe.) I've been keeping my distance from my wife and the boys but today is officially
Quarantine Day 1 so I made myself breakfast.

Left over from last night some NY Strip that was soaked in italian dressing, robust ribeye rub and some bbq rub I have made up and grilled to medium rare. A few sprigs of asparagus covered in parmesan cheese, cheese eggs and a piece of toast with homemade BlackBerry jelly. Oh and a cup of strong coffee.

I should know test results today and I'm tired of sleeping upstairs in the oldest boys room. I'm going to shoot my wife's dog if she barks tonight like she's been barking out back.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200414-104917_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20200414-104917_Gallery.jpg
    154.1 KB · Views: 10

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Well I'm currently quarantined due to Covid-19 test results not being back yet since I was exposed more so than normal the other day at work. Anyway, took my test yesterday (one of the most non fun test I've ever taken, they touched my brain I believe.) I've been keeping my distance from my wife and the boys but today is officially
Quarantine Day 1 so I made myself breakfast.

Left over from last night some NY Strip that was soaked in italian dressing, robust ribeye rub and some bbq rub I have made up and grilled to medium rare. A few sprigs of asparagus covered in parmesan cheese, cheese eggs and a piece of toast with homemade BlackBerry jelly. Oh and a cup of strong coffee.

I should know test results today and I'm tired of sleeping upstairs in the oldest boys room. I'm going to shoot my wife's dog if she barks tonight like she's been barking out back.
Good looking breakfast, and hope things turn out for the better.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
I went quick and simple this morning. Fried some bacon, then fried some sourdough toast and eggs in the bacon grease. Pretty good.

breakfast5.jpg

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Status
Not open for further replies.