Moonpie's Morning Munchins....

Status
Not open for further replies.

SC Hunter

Got up late at 8 AM and made coffee. Spousal unit started stirring around 9:30 I made her some scrambled cheese eggs, bacon on the new wave and a bowl of cheese grits. I made myself a fried egg, cheese and bacon sammich. I'm going to take a nap here shortly I reckon.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200329-124902_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20200329-124902_Gallery.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 5
  • Screenshot_20200329-124859_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20200329-124859_Gallery.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 5

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member

Dub

Slept way late....7:30am.

Fired up the french press. This thang has more mileage than the wife of the French Prime Minister. Ancient...but with modern plastic holding it together. Same. Same. :rofl:

Superstrong stimulus java.....down the hatch and flowing though my veins.

After about 9:30am my stomach thought my throat musta been slit open......hongry.

Jimmy Dean Hot (only sausage the store had left....I was in luck).....hopped up eggs with sausage pieces, carmelized garlic and cheese. Habanero pepper cheese toast & cheddar cheese toast.

Ready to take on a busy day of "shelter-in-place" car washing and yard work.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
I was lazy this morning. Just fried up a big slab of sausage and put it between two pieces of fried toast. Pretty durn good.

sausage-sammich.jpg

Dub

Wrapping up this bag of coffee.

It's "okay" at best. Flavor was okay, but the cost was absurd for what it is...a basic dark roast.

I'll finish it up but won't be buying any more.

The caffeine claims were also not experienced, either. No extra jolt.

It was worth a try...but I won't be buying more.

Now....time to get some breakfast ready !!!!

Last edited:

Dub

That ^^^^^^ looks insanely tasty, Blood !!!

My kinda flavors right there !!!

Up early sippin coffee and doing some work from home and playing around on internet.

Gonna make a grocery run tomorrow or Monday.

Until then it's basic stuff that is on had. Taters'n'sweet onions. Added some garlic to this batch and it scorched a bit more than I wanted....but stirred it in and hit with some vinegar-ketchup-brown sugar based homebrew bbq sauce and it tasted good....but looked ugly.

Scrambled eggs with layers of American in between and fresh ground pepper & salt. Delicious when coming right off the skillet.

Bacon.

Habenero & jalapeno cheese toast.

Wife didn't want the snorted taters but wanted some semi-stewed apples and fried bologna. She's gonna make a bologna, egg & cheese sammich.

EDIT: I have no idea what "snorted" taters are...or how I mistyped that. In between iPhone and laptop (small print & not having my cheater glasses on)....some oddball stuff gets through. :rofl:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.