Moonpie's Morning Munchins....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dub

Superfast breakfast made this morning....onions, peppers, garlic & cheese in the eggs. Engrish-muffins with butter & cream cheese.

Can't understand while I was in a hurry on the cookin'.....chillaxin with my bride and the dogs and enjoying a good book, some iced tea and maybe Nextfilx. We watched Harriet together yesterday. Her choice. Definitely a chic-flick. She liked it. I survived. :cool:

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Any excuse will do for me to cook onions. Love 'em.

Diced onions, taters, olive oil, S&P and it was on. Hashrowns had easy. Egg with sausage bits & cheese.

Man! Do you deliver? :bounce:

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Made me up another hobbit breakfast. Pile of fried bacon and fried mushrooms and fried maters over some fried toast, topped with an over-easy fried egg. :)

hobbitbreakfast.jpg

Dub

Got some jet fuel brewed up this morning.

Then got after some breakfast. Not a heap of ingredients on hand to do much.....however I remember my wife telling me about her Dad making her fried bologna sammiches as a little girl. Her Dad was a mighty nice guy who I really enjoyed being around. The Lord took him early in life, but we were blessed to have him give us his approval of our engagement....all those years ago.

So....with meager ingredients on hand.....I did tossed some bologna on the flat skillet for her and some sliced ham for me....I'm an oddball in that I don't eat bologna.......but will eat hot dogs, lol. No logic. :rofl:

Made cheese toast for our sammiches and some over-easy eggs, too. Things got fast'n'furious and didn't get time for many pics.

Also had a skillet of taters'n'onions in the oven......just about the best breakfast flavors on the planet as far as I'm concerned.

Status
Not open for further replies.