Moving back to GA

ppdaazn

Hi all. Moving back after almost a decade long away. Gonna be near perimeter mall area. Which wma close by that have some hogs population for spot and stalk this summer? Got a friend new to hunting too i wanna take him along and get him into it. Thanks everyone

HogKillaDNR

Hi all. Moving back after almost a decade long away. Gonna be near perimeter mall area. Which wma close by that have some hogs population for spot and stalk this summer? Got a friend new to hunting too i wanna take him along and get him into it. Thanks everyone
I live, in Alabama but congratulations.

Danny Leigh

GONetwork Member
Season is closed from June 1 - August 14. Starting August 15 you can hunt hogs with small game weapons on WMAs. Paulding/Sheffield have decent hog populations, but I would look in middle/south GA with Ocmulgee and Oaky Woods being the closest.