My 5th summer garden: Expansion and more beans

JB0704

I Gots Goats
Those girls are getting it done! Love it!

We got some good rain on Friday and again yesterday. It seems like the corn grew a foot overnight. Everything else is cranking along and looking great! Second round of okra is up and looking much better. View attachment 1308100View attachment 1308101View attachment 1308102View attachment 1308103View attachment 1308104

How u gittin all that rain n it skipping us? I got a little yesterday, not much. Really hoping we get a good bit tomorrow.

And, ur garden looks great as always!

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
How u gittin all that rain n it skipping us? I got a little yesterday, not much. Really hoping we get a good bit tomorrow.

It's just been constant rainrainrainrain here, everyday. The ground is mud.

Dustin Pate

Administrator
Staff member

This is up in Carrollton. Friday’s rain was a blessing. Cloud pretty much popped out of nowhere. We were right on the edge and got a slow steady rain for about 30 minutes.

JB0704

I Gots Goats
This is up in Carrollton. Friday’s rain was a blessing. Cloud pretty much popped out of nowhere. We were right on the edge and got a slow steady rain for about 30 minutes.

Good deal. I thought this was at ur place just over the hill. This mornings rain was great. I can see the sunflowers really starting to come up (hazy green in the middle front dirt area right of garden), and I had about 50 pigeons n half as many doves working the field as soon she rain ended. I enjoy this time of year when you can really see the plants respond to rain.

IMG_7453.jpeg

JB0704

I Gots Goats
N those soybeans I planted (bright green middle back) are really doing good. Not so many deer around this area to mow em down.