NAVIONICS

GTMODawg

BANNED
I am too cheap to buy an actual NAVIONIC map but I use the online chart a bunch and I have noticed that there are about 3 spots marked on Clark Hill and about 30,000 each on Lanier, Oconee, Sinclair, West Point, Russell, Hartwell....just about every COE and SOCO lake in the state of Georgia looks like a solid red dot from a high level on the online chart except for Clark Hill. Are folks on the Hill really that much smarter than folks on all those other lakes or are they dumber and don't know how to mark the online chart up?

This leads me to my second question. Who is marking the chart up online??? I have been using it for years and unless it did without me knowing it I don't think I have ever added one. How are they doing it and why? Some of them on West Point in particular are really good spots...which leads me to think that they ain't doing it to point folks in the wrong direction. That's the first thing that comes to my mind, that they are providing a distraction, which is good business in my book, but some of them I know produce fish. Are they doing it by mistake? Just good folks willing to share? Some of them have loads of info like "blue and chartreuse spinner bait in 5 feet of water from April to mid May" and that sort of thing. Why??? Why would anyone do that knowingly LOL. Just curious....Clark Hill, for whatever reason, has very few marked online compared to the others.