New member in Cartersville

Hello guys

I am a new member here in Cartersville, been a gun / hunting enthusiast for 10 years. I worked for the hunting media company that owned sportsman channel and outdoor channel / guns and ammo for four years.

I am a big member over at ODT, I host range days on my private range in Cartersville where I will extend the offer here… probably in a month or so.

I am an FFL 07 (soon to be SOT)

I also make gun YouTube videos: https://m.youtube.com/c/GunBrand

Happy to be here to discourse with y’all

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Welcome to the camp fire, I’m one of your neighbors.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome.

transfixer

Hello guys

I am a new member here in Cartersville, been a gun / hunting enthusiast for 10 years. I worked for the hunting media company that owned sportsman channel and outdoor channel / guns and ammo for four years.

I am a big member over at ODT, I host range days on my private range in Cartersville where I will extend the offer here… probably in a month or so.

I am an FFL 07 (soon to be SOT)

I also make gun YouTube videos: https://m.youtube.com/c/GunBrand

Happy to be here to discourse with y’all

Welcome ! I just subscribed to your channel, I am also a long time member/ participant in ODT, same username as here, my stepson who is LE lives in Cartersville, I'm in Douglasville, make yourself at home, quite a few knowledgeable people on here, especially over in the Firearms section,

Welcome ! I just subscribed to your channel, I am also a long time member/ participant in ODT, same username as here, my stepson who is LE lives in Cartersville, I'm in Douglasville, make yourself at home, quite a few knowledgeable people on here, especially over in the Firearms section,
Who is your step son? I may know him! Thank you for the support , I am about to get monetized and every single person helps

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Just one friendly reminder: Joining this forum for the sole purpose of promoting your YouTube channel will not be looked upon favorably.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Love to have you come to the next range day , I hire an RSO to manage it, and always do food.. plenty of cool people and great guns to look at

That would be enjoyable, thanks for the invite.

Just one friendly reminder: Joining this forum for the sole purpose of promoting your YouTube channel will not be looked upon favorably.
That wasn’t the sole purpose , if you want me to take it down I will… I am here to discourse with folks about guns and hunting… I was just trying to introduce myself

i am a huge firearms enthusiast, bent on spreading the message of 2A - I do a series called arming America where I give free guns/ free training to total strangers.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
That wasn’t the sole purpose , if you want me to take it down I will… I am here to discourse with folks about guns and hunting… I was just trying to introduce myself

i am a huge firearms enthusiast, bent on spreading the message of 2A - I do a series called arming America where I give free guns/ free training to total strangers.
We welcome your input, and I look forward to hearing from you. Just a reminder that we have strict forum rules against commercial advertising that you agreed to when you joined, and promoting a monotized YouTube channel fits into that category.

We welcome your input, and I look forward to hearing from you. Just a reminder that we have strict forum rules against commercial advertising that you agreed to when you joined, and promoting a monotized YouTube channel fits into that category.
It’s a few months out from being monetized , want me to delete this post?