New Pup.

Robk

Well I looks like I'm going to have my hands full.

Here's Katie. Our new yellow lab pup. She's 6 weeks and hopefully She'll be getting into her first ducks this coming winter.

IMG_0014.jpg

dognducks

Banned
Congratulations rob. If i were you, I'd look into getting either fowl dogs 1 or duck dog basics. Both are great videos and will get your pup on the right track.

Robk

Zach,
While it's been a while, My family bred and trained quite a few Retrievers for Duck and Grouse. Just need to get back at it. she's already good on a lead and will be worked daily.

thats a good looking pup!! I just put a deposit down on a two week old female lab and the wait is already killing me. Do you recommend bringing the pup home at 6 or 7 weeks?

ADDICTED2HUNTIN

congrats, yep gotcha hands full, but there is nothing like watching them retrieve there first duck.......but i never get tired of seeing mine retrieve a duck!!!

Robk

I got her for free. One of my customers had thier female outside and somehow the neighbors next door's male got over a 5ft fence for some unintended loving. Dad was a black lab and momma was a yellow.

Arrow3

Good looking pup!

Robk

Charley, trying to see if she can stand in your fat girlfriends shadow. She's little one really. But not for long.

chase870

Possum Sox
Leave her with the wife and girls for awhile, they will get her to make a shadow of her own, good luck with the pup.

200+

Hey brother, nice looking pup! She will be great. don't let her dry off very much. Water, water, water!!! Let her find her way though. I am sure that the Girls are fightin for pup time. Hope your all well. David

fun4uoc

She's a little cutie. My female Chocolate is pregnant right now. Sadly this past season will be my male Chocolates last. He goes hard all the time and it's getting to be too much for him.

Robk

she's growing like a weed. Seems she's doubled in size in the past couple weeks.

Dave, she reminds me of Heidi.

R

200+

she's growing like a weed. Seems she's doubled in size in the past couple weeks.

Dave, she reminds me of Heidi.

R
I hope that she has a better temperment than her. do you remember the incident with Jimmy Hanscome's Siter, Joy? She didn't make out to good when she came to see the pups. i loved her though. I also remember the time up in Patten when she got caught in that leg hold trap. Do you still have that scar? I can't rember all the details but I remember you going around in circles with her and Clarence, trying to get that trap off her leg. I am so greatful that you got a new pup and the girls get to have a good experience with a pet. be vigilant with her!!

Robk

Yeah, I still have those scars. Jimmy's sister was told to stay out of the welping box but she didn't listen.

R

200+

I can remember that orchard. it was just up the road from that red store on the shin pond road. Ah yes joy didn't listen. Heidi was a cranky one with her pups no doubt.