New Pup.

Robk

Charley, She's well on her way towards 15lbs now. Her feet are getting scary big...

chase870

Possum Sox
nothing like a little girl with great big feet, lol. I know where that will go, look at the bright side she will have enough body weight to knock a goose down

Robk

I sure hope so but I'm not going to put her on any geese this year. Gonna start her on doves and then woodies when the season rolls around. Maybe next year.

chase870

Possum Sox
It takes a big girl with alot of heart to handle the giant canads. Your right to start her out with smaller more non agressive birds. My fat girlfriend is a bit aggressive, I have always played a litle ruff with her. She loves it when a big bird puts up a fight. I have seen a goose whip a young small dog and it ruined the dog. Good luck with her, and keep us updated

Wacenturion

Too cute!

Robk

IMG_0002-12.jpg

Three weeks and she's about doubled in size.

Robk

Wife and kids brought her by the store yesterday and I put her up on one of the scales. She's 19lbs now.

BSC Libertarian

Man, what a great looking dog! There's nothing like a lab:)

200+

She looks great Rob. How will she take to the cold water in Maine? there is a store sign at the corner of Griffin rd. and Broadway in Bangor!!! Nice location!!! did you pick it out?LOL what a dream come true that would be. HINT HINT!!! Love ya Bro~

Robk

Dave,
We've got a manager in place for that location now. I'm looking at one in Ellsworth for next spring possibly. Going to do at least one more season down here.

R

Robk

Gotta get a new picture of the beast when my wife gets home with the camera. Wish I would have had the camera at lunch time today. She caught a dove in the back yard when i was home for lunch. I looked out the back door and she was in the yard laying down and messing with something. I walked out to her and she looked up with a mouth full of dove feather. the bird was barely alive and Katie had nearly plucked her bald on the back. I was just about as proud right then and there as seeing my kids take their first steps.

Dave, Blackie was about her age when he killed his first grouse. Now she's killing doves. Can't wait til season comes in. She brought me the bird with me whistling to her. She might actually be learning... LOL

chase870

Possum Sox
The sign of a true killer. Put some weight on her, my fat girlfriend needs some friends. How much does she weigh now?

Robk

Charley,
I've been pumping the Nutro Lamb and Rice to her twice a day for a couple months now. She's well up over 40lb's now. And still going strong.

R

Latest posts