*****New Years knife drawing*****

foxdawg

Awesome knife

please add me to the list please sir! Would like to skin my first gobbler with it this spring!

buckrub

Mr. Tabor, please add me to the list as well. As others have said, this would make a wonderful family heirloom that could last for many generations. A very thoughtful gesture on your part. Good luck to all who enter. :cheers:

T-N-T

I would love to have a custom knife built in your shop!
Please add my name to the list.

one hogman

please add my name mr Raleigh I need a knife like that for birds and fish, and I know your knives are some of the best Thanks for the chance to win!! Merry Christmas!!

donblfihu

Been wanting one for a long time, haven't got to hold one yet. This is my chance. Thank you sir. Merry christmas and happy new year.

chadf

Very generous !

I don't own a custom made knife, yet ......

arrendale8105

I'd also love to start my handmade knife collection to start with this little beauty. Pit my name in the hat please.

Thanks

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Oh Man Yeah!!!!! I would love to have that because it is a thing of beauty!!!!!!!! Thanks for the opportunity!

joey1919

Put me in sir.

I would like to have the knife because it's so hot in Ga I need a sharp knife to get them skinned fast.

And because I promptly lost the first knife I got from you

Slingblade

Gone But Not Forgotten
Thanks for the gesture RT. I would love to have this one as a small skinning blade since the Big Tactical Knife is a bit large for that task.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Last edited:

Jeff Phillips

Please put my name in the hat.

flyrod444

I would like to be entered into the contest as well. I would love to put it into my 13 old sons hands. Looks like it would fit him perfect and be his first truly custom made knife. He has a small collection of case pocket knives, but lacks a custom knife.
Thanks,
Jack Mincey

bilgerat

Senior
Id love to add that to My custom knife collection, it would bring My collection to a grand total of two! please add My name to the hat

Northwestretriever

I would love the chance! Thanks for the opportunity! Beautiful work!!!