*****New Years knife drawing*****

Great knife

Love the style. What an amazing talent!! Frequently, check this forum for to see your new handiwork. Thanks, for the chance.

beretta

First off let me thank you for being so gracious in wanting to give away such a beautifully crafted knife! I love hand crafted knives. It would be an honor to have this in my collection ...That's if I win. Thanks again.:cheers:

carver

Thanks for the chance,glad you are doing better. I'd love to have another one of your beautiful knifes

chobrown

Because it needs to be cleaning my turkeys, ducks, and fish. Put me in please and thanks for the opportunity!!!

rjcruiser

Please add me to the drawing....as to why? Well...it's got Tabor on the blade and that is a sign of quality.

Beautiful knife and I know the owner will be proud of it.

Gutbucket

Would love to own a custom knife! Iv always been interested in how you guys build them. Please add me to the list. Thanks.

jbrooker

IT would be nice to add a Tabor knife to my collection for good use. Thank you for the opportunity.

creekbender

Please add my name to the hat as well . I know Dirtroad purchased one from you a few years back and ever since then I have always wanted one of these . Thanks again .

Roswell Bowhunter

Beautiful knife as always Raleigh. The quality of your workmanship is impeccable. I would love to have another one of your creations. If I am lucky enough to win, instead of adding it to my collection, I will find someone that deserves it but doesn't have the means to purchase one. Thanks and Happy New Year!

bristol_bound

Great to hear you're doing better Mr. Tabor! I would like to be in the drawing. I have a good friend who has been admiring some of my "Beautiful Tabors" and has said often he would love to have something like this... so it would be a gift to him... he's not a GON member.
God Bless and Happy New Year to all!!

j_seph

Thank You
Would love to add a custom knife to the collection.

Mac

Would love to give the knife to my 11 year old son,
Thanks for the offer

Crickett

Little Lady
Count me in please. Why? Because who doesn't want a Tabor knife. :biggrin2: They are always beautiful! :cool:

On a serious note I'd like to have a custom knife to pass down to my son one day. Thanks for the opportunity! :cheers: