One of the main reasons college ball is not as good as the NFL

Jay Hughes

I bought season tickets last year and didn’t get them this year. It is just not worth it to me. Not many quality games. I figured I would just pay to go to the good games this year. I wish our ooc games were against top power 5 schools. It is more nerve racking but definitely more fun!

stringmusic

Waffle State School for the Blind could whip the Falcons on a bad day.
Oh come on elfiii, you’re a smart guy, you know better than that.

And it's "parity" not "parody". A parody is a joke. You know, like the NFL.
Lol yea I got that a little while after I typed it, I’m lazy and didn’t go back and fix it.

How do you figure the falcons are a “dumpster fire” because they lost their first game of the season? Lol
Because they can't win??

Lol, yea, at least they win. Big win against Tennessee who already lost to some community college in GA, congrats.

Speaking of Tennessee.. Hey... At least the Falcons won 1 preseason game out of 5..

But hang in there... They're about to go on a RUN!

doesn’t mean they were after 1 game, doesn’t mean they’ll be after 8 or 10 games from now.

:rofl::rofl:

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Well even though the Birds lost, overall it was a GREAT sunday across the NFL. Lots of strong games with serious defense. I was glued to the tube all day, well except for the 2 hours eating chips n salsa and drinking margaritas at the messican place where I was glued to my phone watching the Pats destroy the redskins cause the messican place always has soccer or telemundo or spanish soaps and game shows on :rofl:

Lol, yea, at least they win. Big win against Tennessee who already lost to some community college in GA, congrats.

Funny how you bring up Tennessee...

Cause the Falcons are the Tennessee Vols of the NFL.

Both are 1-4.. And both are last in their division..

TV Ratings?? I'll tell you why the TV ratings are high. Cause there is nothing else on TV! Last night was a prime example.. Sunday night football and nothing else on. Thursday was the same way. Put on something besides re-runs of Law and Order that are 10 years old and the NFL loses.

Heck, I watched Bunker Hill again last night cause there wasn't anything else to watch.

The NFL is a joke!
Lol whatever. You don’t have a clue

Yep... no clue...

https://hannity.com/media-room/game...ty-stadium-seats-as-nfl-season-enters-week-5/

Looks like you have no clue.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Oh come on elfiii, you’re a smart guy, you know better than that.

After yesterday I know some Pop Warner under 12 teams that could crush the Falcan'ts.

Here's the real numbers for attendance. Bottom handful will always have attendance problems.

BTW, I hate espn because it's so liberal, but the numbers are the numbers.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/attendance/_/sort/homePct

Those are not real numbers. Those are "reported" numbers...

Just like Nascar reporting their numbers which are also a joke.

The Falcons got caught reporting false numbers last year as well.

There was not 70,000 plus at the Texans vs Falcons game yesterday.

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Those are not real numbers. Those are "reported" numbers...

Just like Nascar reporting their numbers which are also a joke.

The Falcons got caught reporting false numbers last year as well.

It happens, but in this case it would have to be across the board false reporting.

I know the NFL took a hit with the Kaep crap and the downhill flow that came with it, but the league overall is strong again.