opinions on joining the free masons.

apoint

And how did you learn that? Hearsay or personal experience? References please.[/QUOT

You must not be nearly enlightened as you think you are.
"Smot it be" is Well known witchcraft statement the world over.
Google it for yourself.
If it weren't for the FM, witchcraft would have died out yrs ago.

obligated

And how did you learn that? Hearsay or personal experience? References please.[/QUOT

Google it for yourself.

:rofl:If it wasn't for religion pedophilia and war would have died out centuries ago.;)

White Horse

Old And Real Ornery

Google it for yourself.

So, your source is the Internet?

Doboy Dawg

CCat

I'm not gonna tell you what to do. But I am the type that does extensive research on anything I look into. My grandfather was a mason. I was destined to join but the more I looked into the secret society the more red flags came up for me. My grandfather was Primitive Baptist and I was raised Methodist and when I got older joined the Southern Baptist Church.

Do your own research. I researched the Masons extensively talked with my pastor and found my grandfathers masonic books. I came to the personal decision that Jesus Christ meant none of Christianity to be cloaked in secrecy. Some of the eastern mysticism the masons use is just too much in line with idolatry for me and that is my personal choice.

I encourage you to be a Berean and search the scriptures and pray with the men of your church before you decide.::;

White Horse

Old And Real Ornery
No and no again no..
Don't take my word for it.. search it for yourself..

Already have. That's why I don't take your word for it.

"So mote it be" essentially means "Amen." Masonry has been using the phrase for a long time, but any and all other groups are completely free to copy it and use it. Many have.

apoint

Already have. That's why I don't take your word for it.

"So mote it be" essentially means "Amen." Masonry has been using the phrase for a long time, but any and all other groups are completely free to copy it and use it. Many have.

Amen is Hebrew.. "So mote it be" is witchcraft. How does it feel to belong to a coven? I use to have the masonic book and have read it. Purely, spells and incantations straight from the pit of CensoredCensoredCensoredCensored. Get away from the mason's and ask for forgiveness quick as you can.
The Hells Angels put on functions and donate to good causes also to cover their true secret Brotherhood outlaw society.
You can put lipstick on a pig but its still a pig.
I will say this for the last time...
Mason's and shriners are nothing less than witchcraft...

obligated

Try not to spin things and stay with the truth and on the issue. Your laughing icons are childish.

Your post was serious?Research most religous holidays and they have Pagan origins.Some dont like people but sheeple so they can be controlled.I have never seen any satanic chants or articles in a Lodge.The day I do someone will hear me.I researched the term before being raised a Master Mason.We believe in a creator but dont push any brand of religion or politics unlike most "religions"We have had many "church people"that were turned away because of criminal records though.

White Horse

Old And Real Ornery
Amen is Hebrew.. "So mote it be" is witchcraft. How does it feel to belong to a coven? I use to have the masonic book and have read it. Purely, spells and incantations straight from the pit of CensoredCensoredCensoredCensored. Get away from the mason's and ask for forgiveness quick as you can.
The Hells Angels put on functions and donate to good causes also to cover their true secret Brotherhood outlaw society.

How do you know? Have you been to a Masonic meeting? How about a Shrine meeting? If you have not attended yourself, then you are taking somebody's word for it.

Would George Washington, Harry Truman, Ernest Borgnine, or Red Skelton have practiced witchcraft?

How about the many ministers of the Gospel of Jesus Christ who are Masons? Are they practicing witchcraft?

apoint

How do you know? Have you been to a Masonic meeting? How about a Shrine meeting? If you have not attended yourself, then you are taking somebody's word for it.

Would George Washington, Harry Truman, Ernest Borgnine, or Red Skelton have practiced witchcraft?

How about the many ministers of the Gospel of Jesus Christ who are Masons? Are they practicing witchcraft?

As I said before, I have the masonic book.
Most all presidents were masons, deceived one and all just like you... Ministers are men , just plain old human beings just like you.
Yes they all are using witchcraft and probably unknown to them what they do.
The devil will deceive many thru peace but will lead to destruction.
Sir, you are not talking to a fanatic or religious nut case. To coin the term," been there done that".
I don't care about what grand dad did or famous people did, they are all deceived.

White Horse

Old And Real Ornery
As I said before, I have the masonic book.
Most all presidents were masons, deceived one and all just like you... Ministers are men , just plain old human beings just like you.
Yes they all are using witchcraft and probably unknown to them what they do.
The devil will deceive many thru peace but will lead to destruction.
Sir, you are not talking to a fanatic or religious nut case. To coin the term," been there done that".
I don't care about what grand dad did or famous people did, they are all deceived.

What "Masonic Book" do you have? Title, author, publication date, please.

apoint

What "Masonic Book" do you have? Title, author, publication date, please.

Sorry but that book has been buried in the attic for years with many other books I don't care to look at and don't have a clue where it is. Your question has nothing to do with the truth and the truth never changes.

White Horse

Old And Real Ornery
Sorry but that book has been buried in the attic for years with many other books I don't care to look at and don't have a clue where it is. Your question has nothing to do with the truth and the truth never changes.

So, let's see, you say that "Masonry is witchcraft" and you base that statement on a book you claim to have read, but you can't or won't quote the title and other publication information so that others can read it and educate themselves as you have.

We are supposed to believe you just based on what you have posted here, contrary to all we have witnessed ourselves and read ourselves.

Perhaps I am not the one being deceived.

WaltL1

The word God is used numerous times in the Quran.
Does that make them Christian?
Does that make you Islamic?
If your answer is no to those questions then apply the reason why you answered no to the use of "so mote it be".
By the way Im not a Mason or Christian.
But I do believe in common sense.

WaltL1

I believe in using the "quote" function correctly. You guys are killing me.

:biggrin3:
Its not a real big secret on how to use the quote feauture.
But I think the format of the post you are quoting can make it come out wrong. Notice the post that I used the quote button on.