Parking Spaces.........

srb

So went to renew my subdivision card today,Sitting there i was talking with my client on the phone, Then Somebody is tapping on my Window!!! Tells me I’m way over the line..So now I decide listen to what he is saying, Now I have my eye on the other four..So mr corona carrier
Still runs his trap,The others get there clubs out and start to open there traps ,Now my blood is boiling, Then mouth piece proceeds to touch me!!!!Then I knocked him out ...Then they flee.........Then I’m walking away!!!! I tried to explain to them the parking spaces,What the sign says .....Then they finally pulled to the correct lot!!!
I see exactly 100%why People think they are entitled!!!!!!!!

I never would say anything to someone over a parking space ,fast food line, gas pump!Post office line etc ...

Life is very short!Next time they tap on a window they may find someone with some real heat!!!! Or a very angry person!!!

sinclair1

Oops wrong tread, let me get back to the survival thread. Looks like we are on the verge :yawn:

srb

Yee yee????..........what the heck is a subdivision card?

It has your picture on it, Then you can get in the pool area park etc..

Maybe amenities card I should have said..

My wife likes all the things here , I would like to have 50 100 acres..

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
I didn't even understand what happened, or why? :huh:

Hillbilly stalker

I was just horsing around with ya bud. That is kinda silly. I would have most likely dotted his eye too .

Reactions: srb