Post handgun pics here

tv_racin_fan

Dertie bud, just for the record I don't have any firearms. The wife might but I can't be sure since she don't tell me things like that...

dertiedawg

Dertie bud, just for the record I don't have any firearms. The wife might but I can't be sure since she don't tell me things like that...

Firearms!?!?! What firearms?!?!?! I don't know nuthing about nuthing.
Vin

tv_racin_fan

Dertie slap me I forgot to sign up for the handgun challenge!!!

dertiedawg

Dertie slap me I forgot to sign up for the handgun challenge!!!
Me too, pay me your 10 bucks and we can have a challenge between the 2 of us. :rofl: If I had private land to hunt I would join the challenge. Don't get to hunt as often as I would like while hunting public land. Close and private would seal the deal.
Vin

F14Gunner

1851 Navy Colt

1851 Confederate Navy Colt. .44 Cal .30 gr fff .451 conical ball. Had to learn to sight all over again with this one. Rear sight is notch in the hammer. Shoots about 2 inch high at 25 yards. Got it down now.
Ready for those yankees, I mean deer.

Attachments

• Colt.jpg
    Colt.jpg
    130.3 KB · Views: 6,106

F14Gunner

Whoaa whooaaaaaaaaaaaaa!! That's D*MN YANKEE to you pal.:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Vin
Myself as well, My dad was in the Navy at the time of my birth, New London , Conn. So that makes me one as well ! My heart and back side are where they want to be though!

tv_racin_fan

I am wantin a TC Contender or Encore or G2 Contender hand cannon (50 cal muzzleloader version) but I just cant afford one right now.

rdykes

It is nice to see Ole Georgia Jim on the forum. I have bought several sets of his grips for the TC's. If you are looking for a new set give him a call.

Handgunner

Same one as in my avatar, along with a Colt King Cobra in .357...

The 629 is topped with a Leupold EER 2x and gripped with Ahrends in Morado wood.

Attachments

• smith629.jpg
    smith629.jpg
    149 KB · Views: 5,724
  • KingCobra.jpg
    KingCobra.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 5,534

S.Dailey

I'll guess I'll just copy Delton:).

S&W 629 8-3/8" .44mag topped with a 2X EER Leupold:bounce:

SW629.jpg

Big7

The Oracle
Here's mine: GP-161

Pretty rough with handloads.
I "roll my own":bounce:

I'm working my way up to handgun hunting.
With small hands, this is about all I can handle now.

Just use for my "blind side" hunting, 35 yds. max.
Shoots paper a lot farther than that.

Attachments

• gp100.gif
    gp100.gif
    34.4 KB · Views: 5,306

HandgunHTR

Steelringin' Mod
I have a couple of my handguns posted on one of the Handgun Hunting Challenge threads.

BUT, here is one I just got done putting together. It is probably going to end up being my favorite.

6.5JDJ Contender. Armor Alloy frame, Herret grip, custom forend that has been pillar bedded, Burris 3-9x scope in Weaver Lever-lock rings sitting on a Weaver base.

This is a 300 yard rig and I intend to see what she can do.

PA240285.jpg

ATLRoach

I have a couple of my handguns posted on one of the Handgun Hunting Challenge threads.

BUT, here is one I just got done putting together. It is probably going to end up being my favorite.

6.5JDJ Contender. Armor Alloy frame, Herret grip, custom forend that has been pillar bedded, Burris 3-9x scope in Weaver Lever-lock rings sitting on a Weaver base.

This is a 300 yard rig and I intend to see what she can do.

PA240285.jpg

Y'all need to stop posting all these contender pics I might have to build one next.

jp328

Taurus 44mag. First year using a handgun. Hoping it will be a good one.

Attachments

• Taurus 44mag ze394495 bushnell troghy red dot.jpg
    Taurus 44mag ze394495 bushnell troghy red dot.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 5,106