Prayers

Nicodemus

Old and Ornery
Staff member
Luk, again, our deepest regrets. Prayers.....

Lukikus2

Nothing like not knowing you would be homeless in a few weeks. She had the finances covered. I filed over 20 fraudulent claims today on our checking account today. Some that went thru three days after she died. The investigator found they hit the account once, she didn't realize it and they piled on. The dates coincide when she was going through radiation on the front of her brain. Un-authorized withdrawals of money from ones shared checking account is not smart. Thinking they can take advantage of the vulnerable and get away with it will be to thier demise.

longbowdave1

Nothing like not knowing you would be homeless in a few weeks. She had the finances covered. I filed over 20 fraudulent claims today on our checking account today. Some that went thru three days after she died. The investigator found they hit the account once, she didn't realize it and they piled on. The dates coincide when she was going through radiation on the front of her brain. Un-authorized withdrawals of money from ones shared checking account is not smart. Thinking they can take advantage of the vulnerable and get away with it will be to thier demise.
Man, that is terrible.

slow motion

Just found this. I'm so sorry for your loss. Will pray you find comfort.

bany

Just got here too. Sorry man, my condolences. Good words are tough to come. Time will be your friend after it’s been no friend at all. You’ll keep the best and always have her. Godspeed.

Lukikus2

For better, worse, richer or poorer. In sickness or health. Till death do us part.

Her heart was pure gold. She put others before herself. Her one biggest saying was "Don't throw stones in a glass house." Mine also.

Thank you for the prayers.

Lukikus2

Tough row to howe. 2 months come Sunday. Keeping my head above water. Lots of anxiety still going. Thank you for the prayers.