Rain Dance

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
1 inch so far in Walton.

Waiting for a report on rain in Putnam

deermaster13

I don't know how much we have got in Wilkes but it's been a good steady rain and not pouring so it's doing some good. I'd guess at least 3 quarter inch or a little more. First time I've seen some puddles of water in awhile. These plots sure needed it and my little collard plot really should take off now I hope.

Liberty

I walked out in my plot in the middle of the day Thursday and seeded over with Rye and Clover because it was looking so poorly. Got in the blind and saw deer that evening. We’re hoping with the 3 days of soaking rain it looks like a shaggy golf course next weekend.

Canuck5

Food Plot advisor extraordinaire !
3/4" or so in Talbot County ...... we'll take it! Maybe a little more this week!

1eyefishing

...just joking, seriously.
Where do you get your historical map from, my old resource isnt available anymore and I haven't found a better option

Map???
The map for all gages? I dont use that as i have this gage saved as an icon on my phone...

This is what the new pages look like, but tap that 'legacy real time page' near the top to get to the old style page.
Hope this helps... not 1100%sure of your question...
Let me know...

Screenshot_20231112_085900_Chrome.jpg

Shadow11

Forecast says maybe an inch Mon-Tues up here in nega. Lanier is way down. The hooch looks way down at Belton bridge. There's a big sand bar going down the side of the river just south of the bridge. Last time that happened was about 10 yrs ago. I could go out there and sit on that sand bar and cast all the way across the river with some big sliding sinkers. I caught some really big cats. Unfortunately, the army corps of engineers has shut all of that down. Can't park there anymore. Good memories though.

Hope it rains! There have been a lot of grass fires on 985 the last month or 2. Cigarettes I assume.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
One of my food plots is kaput. Even the wheat turned it's heels up. The clover is persisting though.

Canuck5

Food Plot advisor extraordinaire !
Thank you to all the backup dancers and toe tappers! I was surprised at how well things were looking when I got down there. I had sprayed in early September and then just straightened the disc and scratched the surface after I had broadcast wheat. Then cultipacked and broadcast clovers, turnips and radish.

Attachments

• Mo gasline 11-19-2023.jpg
    Mo gasline 11-19-2023.jpg
    421.9 KB · Views: 19

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Hey Mr. Elfiii, little man said he and pawpa put out fertilizer and topped this plot off with wheat tonight so do a little extra rain dance for us. View attachment 1270924View attachment 1270925View attachment 1270928

Just for little man. I'm wearin' these mocassins out brother! :bounce:

wake-up.gif