Random pictures from your fishing trips

RedHills

Self Banned after losing a Noles bet.
Dang!
I've seen red tide parking lots with more trailers than that...:bounce:
They bit like that WAS the case. In a span of 5 hrs of non stop casting, 10 mins in the middle I had a big strike...horsed one to the top against the tide behind the boat and he shot the spoon at my forehead, only to be deflected at the last nano second with my left forearm. Boated a 21" red, now they're hungry, released him and that was that for another 2 hrs. In fact, that was it for any catching all day. But on the bright side the wind kept the yellow flies away :)

notnksnemor

The Great and Powerful Oz
They bit like that WAS the case. In a span of 5 hrs of non stop casting, 10 mins in the middle I had a big strike...horsed one to the top against the tide behind the boat and he shot the spoon at my forehead, only to be deflected at the last nano second with my left forearm. Boated a 21" red, now they're hungry, released him and that was that for another 2 hrs. In fact, that was it for any catching all day. But on the bright side the wind kept the yellow flies away :)
I've always said the wind was just an excuse for bad hair...... :bounce:

Geffellz18

slow motion

Headed that way tomorrow-Home for two days(Milton), then headed to PCB Sunday -Thursday.
Report is that the waters perfect and so far the forecast is impeccable!
Hoping to tighten some lines.
Good luck.