Record longnose gar

Blackston

Thanks man. I have been studying these prehistoric fish for years and how to catch the huge elusive ones. It took me a while but I figured it out finally.
D59981AD-8A6A-41AE-B8CD-FDB0733A7B3A.jpeg6ACC8E19-2E50-4F2F-9E20-C50A7D19FE52.jpegWhat’s your tactic for catchin em ? Me and my boy had some luck last year ( but I believe it was mainly luck ) Congrats on your whopper !!

the Lackster

Heck of a fish brother. Even through my years of bowfishing, jugging, and running trotlines i lost the biggest gar i have ever laid eyes on year before last. Got him to the boat and broke off like there wasn't nothing to it. Still have nightmares about it.
Fortunately i did sneak up on a fatty this last Saturday. This year is looling good!

Jeffro42

Heck of a fish brother. Even through my years of bowfishing, jugging, and running trotlines i lost the biggest gar i have ever laid eyes on year before last. Got him to the boat and broke off like there wasn't nothing to it. Still have nightmares about it.
Fortunately i did sneak up on a fatty this last Saturday. This year is looling good!
Well good luck brother. I landed this guy on 12LB test line and a zebco 33. Took 45 mins to play him out.

27metalman

That's cool. I got a big one I'm trying to catch myself. They are real spooky.

Latest posts