Salmon or Samon

slow motion

We can end that right now, before it starts..

PEE-can, period.

Anything else is RONG!

I'm a puh-CON farmer, said no grower, ever.
I realize that while I say puh con folks from where they're mostly grown say pee can. While they may be right I refuse to call those delicious things by something you had to use as a youngun when Pop declared he would not stop AGAIN.

Pig Predator

Useles Billy’s Fishel Hog Killer ?
I realize that while I say puh con folks from where they're mostly grown say pee can. While they may be right I refuse to call those delicious things by something you had to use as a youngun when Pop declared he would not stop AGAIN.
Now take that very same thought process and apply it to the fish. What do salmon fisherman call it?

B. White

I say salmon and everyone I know does, but I don't socialize much. Don't really care what anyone calls it. Appears native Alaskans call it different things, so why wouldn't Georgians.

All I know is if it ain't in a can you can keep it. Tried some stuff as an adult on the grill that is called the same, but I'll take bream or crappie any day. Priced about $10 a pound too high for something I ain't into when what is in the can is more better.

slow motion

Now take that very same thought process and apply it to the fish. What do salmon fisherman call it?
Gonna direct you to post #29. Seems the folks there call it SALMON. Just sayin.