Season back in tomorrow

Booner Killa

I was going crazy not getting to see those woodies last weekend. I had to settle for watching a buck chase a doe. Man, life is tough isn't it boys. I don't know about ya'll but I'm pumped for the morning. :cool: :cool:

Robk

I walked up four woodies in a creek bottom on Pine Log WMA yesterday...wish I had my shotgun and it was open season.. closest thing to a grouse or pheasant hunt in this part of the state. Flushing Woodies. LOL

R

jedisme

can't wait!!! got the ducks spotted...saw about 20-40 wood ducks in three spots the other day... :yeah:

tcooldc

Don't know about ya'll, but sunrise @ 7:23am - 30min = 6:53am/steel slinging legal again in my neck of the woods tomorrow....I'm itching like a pup eat up with fleas.

Zack attack

I am fixing to take my last final, then I am loading up my truck and heading south. Can't wait for tomorrow morning, I will be in the swamp with my girl grace and two of the best duck hunters east of the mississippi. Its going to be good. :clap:

jason308

Yep, we'll be on the water in full force in the AM! Hoping for a shot at them GA Mallards!!! (I mean woodies...) :bounce: