Shopping cart confusion?

KDarsey

Walmart this morning in Cornelia...

I haven't figured this one out yet. I know a lot of ppl have gone nuts in 2023, but what is the logic for parking the cart next to the cart storage thing, but not inside of it? 5 shoppers this morning, but only 2 got it right.

Is it too far to walk around it? Do they not understand how it works?

Couple months ago I saw a Hispanic man unload his groceries at ingles, and he just put his cart in the lane and let it roll down the hill as he drove off. There was a srorage thing 4 parking spots over. I threw my hands up and yelled at him, but it did no good. Luckily an old woman stopped it b4 it hit someone's car.

I was in dollar general 2 weeks ago, and wanted one of those yellow baskets to put my stuff in. The lady said they only had 1 left. She said ppl have taken all of em home except that one.

Respect the cart!

View attachment 1270227
That Cornelia Wallymart is a different kind of zoo altogether. We hate going there but sometimes its the only option.

transfixer

The majority of the general public are both stupid and lazy ! I see it constantly ! intelligence and common sense are not really the gifts we think they are ,, because if you have intelligence and common sense you still have to deal with the idiots that don't ! and its painful for those of us who have a brain that actually works to deal with stupid people !