Solutions

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
"Tool":bounce: (the name is very fitting)..... Im not trolling for anything, trolling would be to disagree with the OP just for the sake of argument.

I have no problem with the topic, just pointing out it was in the wrong place, you seem to have gotten your feelings hurt.

Feel free to place me on your ignore list.

"Tool" ...... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

LOL, you thinking this thread doesn't belong in this forum section and making fun of my name on here just proves how ignorant you are and is absolutely comical. I bet you have an IQ score below 70. Do you even know what a Tool Maker is, never mind why bother asking. Trust me you'll be added shortly.

You two need to get a room.;)

HucK Finn

You two need to get a room.;)

I'm tapping out boss man... :D

Confiscating firearms and imposing any bans will be obviously ineffective in preventing anything at all. That's just liberals working this angle to push their agenda.

There is no way to prevent psychos from doing things like this. They have been around ever since the dawn of mankind. Unfortunately they do have access to some tactical firearms that are designed for combat use. In the wrong hands they can really inflict a lot of casualties, but so could 5 rounds of 000 buck from an 870, especially in an enclosure like a classroom.

I agree with heighten security in schools and a SPLOST would be a good way to generate funding. At best these measures could slow a psycho down until LEO can arrive.

Last edited: