Something different...

Artfuldodger

Dale Ann Bradley is a five-time (2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, and 2012) Female Bluegrass Vocalist of the Year. Bradley was born in southeastern Kentucky. Her father was a coal-mining Primitive Baptist minister.

WaltL1

Funny but some say this song is too religious, others say it's not religious enough. Maybe it's just spiritual.
Its kind of freaking me out listening to these kids do a Dead song :bounce:

WaltL1

Emi does a good job with Sugaree by the Dead

WaltL1

Was at this Dead show. Hitchhiked 125 miles to get there. Dont remember alot of it but it was awesome :bounce:

bullethead

Of the hard cast variety
I saw the Grateful Dead four times. I am not a fan but my wife is so I went along.
Three of those times I am positive that the entire band didn't even know they were there. I do not partake in any extra natural or artificial activities to enhance my experiences so that is probably why the extended jam sessions where not a single member was in sync with another and they all seemed like they were just playing whatever in all different musical time just did not sound good to me.
One time, in the Spectrum in Philly, they were outstanding and that concert ranks as one of the best bands that I have ever seen live.

WaltL1

I saw the Grateful Dead four times. I am not a fan but my wife is so I went along.
Three of those times I am positive that the entire band didn't even know they were there. I do not partake in any extra natural or artificial activities to enhance my experiences so that is probably why the extended jam sessions where not a single member was in sync with another and they all seemed like they were just playing whatever in all different musical time just did not sound good to me.
One time, in the Spectrum in Philly, they were outstanding and that concert ranks as one of the best bands that I have ever seen live.
I only saw them twice. Admittedly they were only mediocre musicians. It was mostly the whole atmosphere that was the biggest draw.

WaltL1

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member

WaltL1

Live at Sing Sing prison

bullethead

Of the hard cast variety
I saw Mammoth WVH open for GunsNRoses this past Saturday. Not quite worthy of the music in here but Slash did a Muddy Waters solo "Mannish Boy" and also played "Rumble" by Link Wray as the introduction to Welcome to the Jungle.
Both bands were great and Slash is very talented.

Last edited:

WaltL1

WaltL1