Something else I gotta say.........

alligood729

I decided to delete the other thread, enough has been said, and Miss Ginger said it all. Also for another couple of reasons.
Number one, I have had a couple of days now to think about Sat and Sun. Again, those two days will be some of my favorites for a while to come. I have replayed Sunday afternoon over and over, and have come to a couple of conclusions. The remarks that were made, I don't really think were directed at me in particular, but were made as a generalization of the Novice class overall. However at the time, the rollercoaster of adrenaline and emotion I was on at the time, I probably took it to heart a little too much. SO.... watermedic, (Chuck) this is a public apology for bringing some unnecessary heat down on you. Everybody has a right to their opinion. The timing was just a little off for me!!!:bounce::bounce: I consider you a friend, and we both shoot for the same team, and I want to keep it that way. I look forward to shooting with you in the future.
Now, to all of you guys and gals that offered all manner of encouraging words, I can't say thank you enough, and it means the world to me. I made this same statement when we lost the X Ringer, but I'll say it again. This archery family that I have been welcomed into, and become such a part of is truly that, a family. And all families have there disagreements from time to time. But that is what makes it so easy to work them out, because we are a family.:)

Thanks to you all!!!!:):):):):):):) David

dmedd

re

I decided to delete the other thread, enough has been said, and Miss Ginger said it all. Also for another couple of reasons.
Number one, I have had a couple of days now to think about Sat and Sun. Again, those two days will be some of my favorites for a while to come. I have replayed Sunday afternoon over and over, and have come to a couple of conclusions. The remarks that were made, I don't really think were directed at me in particular, but were made as a generalization of the Novice class overall. However at the time, the rollercoaster of adrenaline and emotion I was on at the time, I probably took it to heart a little too much. SO.... watermedic, (Chuck) this is a public apology for bringing some unnecessary heat down on you. Everybody has a right to their opinion. The timing was just a little off for me!!!:bounce::bounce: I consider you a friend, and we both shoot for the same team, and I want to keep it that way. I look forward to shooting with you in the future.
Now, to all of you guys and gals that offered all manner of encouraging words, I can't say thank you enough, and it means the world to me. I made this same statement when we lost the X Ringer, but I'll say it again. This archery family that I have been welcomed into, and become such a part of is truly that, a family. And all families have there disagreements from time to time. But that is what makes it so easy to work them out, because we are a family.:)

Thanks to you all!!!!:):):):):):):) David

You're truly a class act brother and I'm glad to call you FRIEND.

Matt Sowell

bro ive been on your side the whole time i know that sat was your day nobody can argue that
the haters are gonna hate thats how it is
watermedic can call you a sand bagger if he wants but that dont mean that you are
you dont have to listen to a soul that is posting on here do what you do it seems to be working.

Matt

BlackArcher

so it is settled then...
No more drama..Kiss make up...and get back to one of my favorite past times (especialy when i am bored)

Smack talking...

12point & hilsman this weekend....

Hillsman to have the real deal.... ASA approved foam...oh yeah!
What are you planning to do... and more importantly to whom...

2 days and counting....

Matt Sowell

so it is settled then...
No more drama..Kiss make up...and get back to one of my favorite past times (especialy when i am bored)

Smack talking...

12point & hilsman this weekend....

Hillsman to have the real deal.... ASA approved foam...oh yeah!
What are you planning to do... and more importantly to whom...

2 days and counting....

when is the hilsmans shoot?
are yall going there on sun?
dad and i are going to pullaski county on sun

watermedic

Ravings of an idiot

The Apology is all mine David.

We are on the same team and would still be even if we shot for different brands.

There were multiple things going on at the same time and I let them get the best of me. I cannot take the things I said back. I can only apoligize and try to learn from it.

My goal in archery is not to be the best shooter in the world, but to get more people involved in the sport. I lost sight of that.

Again I apoligize to you David and to all that may have heard the ravings of the bald headed village idiot on Sunday.

Chuck

alligood729

We are on the same team and would still be even if we shot for different brands.

There were multiple things going on at the same time and I let them get the best of me. I cannot take the things I said back. I can only apoligize and try to learn from it.

My goal in archery is not to be the best shooter in the world, but to get more people involved in the sport. I lost sight of that.

Again I apoligize to you David and to all that may have heard the ravings of the bald headed village idiot on Sunday.

Chuck
Accepted, and you are a good man, I'll shoot with you any day!!:):)

Matt Sowell

Chuck

Accepted, and you are a good man, I'll shoot with you any day!!:):)

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
ok now we can all get along and sing koom by ya while were sitting on our sgtools waiting to shoot

gator19

I apoligize

watermedic i apoligize for the name. me being a fellow novice and friend to alligood i may have taking it a little personal myself and spoke out of turn and to hasty

BlackArcher

No shot at Hillsman Sunday... The End

when is the hilsmans shoot?
are yall going there on sun?
dad and i are going to pullaski county on sun

I stand corrected..

There has been some buzz about an ASA Qualifier This Sun May 4th. That info is incorrect. I just spoke to Robert at Hillsman. He informed me that the shoot is scheduled for Sat May 10th...

See you there...

Chuck

Hey I won't beat myself up too much ...Now that I know who you are...I know your intentions were good... Choice of words...eh!
Sometimes we flat out say stuff not realizing what we are saying and how others take it...
Moving On...

Taylor Co.

Both Chuck a.k.a. watermedic, and David a.k.a. alligood are great guys things get going for whatever reason..but they always come out in the wash..This is competition but we always should keep sight of that this is our Recreation and as Chuck said our duty is to increase archery participation, so that it is fun for everyone involved!

jersey ga boy

Re

:cool::cool:
Both Chuck a.k.a. watermedic, and David a.k.a. alligood are great guys things get going for whatever reason..but they always come out in the wash..This is competition but we always should keep sight of that this is our Recreation and as Chuck said our duty is to increase archery participation, so that it is fun for everyone involved!
HOLLA:cool:

Larry Rooks

Alligood, watermedic, both of ya meat me at the LOSC ARchery department later this week, I wanno make sure
ya'll KISS and MAKEUP:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::love: Sorry
guys, I just had to say it, cause I ain't got no idea what this thread is about anyway, but I know ya both and that idea
just struck me:rofl::hair:

alligood729

Alligood, watermedic, both of ya meat me at the LOSC ARchery department later this week, I wanno make sure
ya'll KISS and MAKEUP:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::love: Sorry
guys, I just had to say it, cause I ain't got no idea what this thread is about anyway, but I know ya both and that idea
just struck me:rofl::hair:

YOU A FUNNY MAN.....................:bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::rofl::rofl: