ST George Island

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Well, I still have beer so I checked in with the boss. We’re staying another day. Rolling out Monday.:cheers:

3B8A29B6-17E1-40CD-A241-773BB09A5094.jpeg

Browning Slayer

pottydoc

Yall want to see some Karen's light up social media, take a couple pieces of pvc and some flagging tape and after your kids have dug a beach hole, throw the pvc and flagging tape on the ground next to the hole, couple raw cracked chicken eggs really adds to the experience
Dang bro, you should have never posted that. I got to go to the store now, and then get some pvc and caution tape out of the work truck. After that, a nighttime trip over to the Cape. I wish there was someplace to mount a trail camera on the beach where it couldn’t be seen. ??

Evergreen

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Dang bro, you should have never posted that. I got to go to the store now, and then get some pvc and caution tape out of the work truck. After that, a nighttime trip over to the Cape. I wish there was someplace to mount a trail camera on the beach where it couldn’t be seen. ??

Set a post near it, lockbox a trail cam to said post, put a printed laminated sign on it saying turtle viewing camera and you'll have round the clock women on vacation guarding that camera, show up in the next few days in a khaki button down shirt and with a clip board and tell the lady on guard the nest is a loss and remove the cam

cnewman

Nature at work. Everything is about balance.

We’ve been protecting bald eagles for decades. Now the Karen’s are upset when the eagle plucks her little doggie off the SGI beach.

1eyefishing

...just joking, seriously.
We've overprotected the manatees to the point they are overeating and over crowding themselves out of their cold weather refuges.
What do they do?... Put up MORE motor restricted and speed restricted zones because they are showing up everywhere. facepalm:
Thank Jimmy Buffet.

Nicodemus

Old and Ornery
Staff member
We've overprotected the manatees to the point they are overeating and over crowding themselves out of their cold weather refuges.
What do they do?... Put up MORE motor restricted and speed restricted zones because they are showing up everywhere. facepalm:
Thank Jimmy Buffet.

Those things are delicious......

Browning Slayer

You boys out at the Park.. Hunker down.. watching it start to cross the bay.
17EDB658-4834-48CD-96DD-41415EE5A4EB.png

Browning Slayer

I’m over at Mango Mikes chasing down key lime colada’s..
FA9300AD-C71E-4006-8C84-177507705EBA.jpeg

Ihunt

I made a quick 1 day trip down to Carrabelle hoping to catch some red snapper or King Mackerel. This is all we caught other than bait fish.

Attachments

• C0C8D02F-FB0D-49F0-BFE9-887E24AA3F6D.jpeg
    C0C8D02F-FB0D-49F0-BFE9-887E24AA3F6D.jpeg
    133.8 KB · Views: 33

pottydoc

Set a post near it, lockbox a trail cam to said post, put a printed laminated sign on it saying turtle viewing camera and you'll have round the clock women on vacation guarding that camera, show up in the next few days in a khaki button down shirt and with a clip board and tell the lady on guard the nest is a loss and remove the cam
Great idea. That will surely stir up the Karen’s. ?