Still around

Hoss

He was around last summer, and wandered off after gun season started. Never saw him while hunting and got very few photos of him. Glad to see in his wanderings he didn’t wander in front of some other hunter. Definitely lost some weight during the rut. Hope he got his genes spread around. Still might get a chance to meet up with him, but if I don’t, hope to see him make it through the year and look forward to seeing what he looks like next year.

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
Good looking buck ! I always enjoy putting out several cameras and some corn after season and seeing what made it through the long season

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
He was around last summer, and wandered off after gun season started. Never saw him while hunting and got very few photos of him. Glad to see in his wanderings he didn’t wander in front of some other hunter. Definitely lost some weight during the rut. Hope he got his genes spread around. Still might get a chance to meet up with him, but if I don’t, hope to see him make it through the year and look forward to seeing what he looks like next year.
If you see him next year, he’s gonna be a tank!