Student Seeking Hog Property (Middle GA)

pdroogmans

I hope hunting season is going well for everyone!

I have recently moved down to Macon, Ga to attend law school and I am looking for permission or a cheap lease to hunt hogs around middle Georgia. As I said, I'm in school so I don't have a lot of money to pay for a yearly lease but I can pay some (under $1,000). I hunt with strictly archery equipment and I am highly knowledgable on deer management and property management. That being said, I am strictly looking to chase some bacon every once in a while and have no interest in shooting your deer. I take hunting very seriously and will not interfere with even the strictest of property management rules. I am a hard worker and I would be more than willing to help out on the property as much as my schedule will permit. It would just be me hunting and nobody else. Please message me know if you or anyone you know can help me out.

Stay healthy and good luck hunting this year!

sportsman94

Its not a lease, but you have some good resources as far as public land in middle Georgia. You cant necessarily hunt them whenever you want, but you can hunt almost anytime between August and May out there. Oaky woods is loaded with them, and Ocmulgee has a good population as well. If you need any help or want some insight I would be happy to help!