Suggestions

Ganawin

Looking for suggestions. I try to take a week camping trip each year with my dad for a week of, from shore (land), fishing. We normally go to Jekyll Island Campground, which is fantastic, but want to try something new. We love Fort Clinch (flounder fishing is awesome) but getting a spot there is near impossible. So, are there any other campers out there that want to RV camp with easy to access from shore fishing? Where do you go?

hawkeye123

Have you tried Crooked Creek state park in St Marys Ga? I have not camped there since I was a teenager, which is a long, long time ago, but great park and was great fishing!

Juan De

I went to hunting island South Carolina as a kid and really enjoyed it. Plan to buy a camper now as a parent and take my kids.

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
I went to hunting island South Carolina as a kid and really enjoyed it. Plan to buy a camper now as a parent and take my kids.
I second Hunting! :rockon: Kids loved it and the fishing is GREAT! Lots of wildlife on the island. Deer tracks on the beach.

notnksnemor

The Great and Powerful Oz
You might look at Indian Pass campground.

Rabun

Indian Pass is a good suggestion. Plenty of good fishing right from shore there, perfect for kayaks and close to st joe bay for wade fishing.