Team # 10

rta47

Hay guy this rta47-my name is Terry i hunt in the west Ga ,Heard, troup, And Fulton co. area.
Good to be here and on this team. Thanks matt For the pm message.
You guys ready?

Last edited:
I'm Dennis ready for it to cool off some. Look foward to talking to both of ya'll in the future. I hunt Turner & Bibb counties, also go to athens for a weekend never been there & not killed something Good luck to all &safe hunting

SouthGAHunter

Hey guys. I hunt all over the place in south GA. I mainly hunt Wilcox Co., but I also hunt Worth, Mitchell, Haralson, and Clay counties. I do a little hunting over on Chickasawhatchee in the early season for a change of spots. Glad to be on this team and look forward to a great season

rta47

I `ll be checking on a couple of my stand sights this weekend if i can dodge the heat! They seem to be comming along good.
How about ya`ll

Hung 1 in Bibb last week, was going to hang 3 but heat got me. Spray for red bugs, am eat up with them. Daughter lives in Wilcox, both teach there he coaches football &also hunts in wilcox. What part of Wilcox you hunt

SouthGAHunter

I hunt off of Hwy. 112 about 8-10 miles outside of Rebecca.

I've got all my stands hung, now it's just getting the food plots in the ground. I've almost got it all done

rta47

Hay whats up guys? Sorry been away for a while. Checked on a couple of my stands sunday looking good!
How about you guys?
I hope it cools down before opening day wow! Its hot!

rta47

Names for the team? Grim reapers Sounds good! here is couple more? Antler mafia, Team Bleeding Harts, The Elite 3, Team southern Draw, Team Trick`em-n-Stick`em

Last edited: