Team Name for Team #1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bone Collector

Team #1 will go by... Team #1!

Since we are the #1 team now and will be the #1 team in the end we'll just stick with it.

Everyone else, just pray for good second place prizes!:)

BC

JDARRACOTT

Just found out that I have been drawn for the first BF Grant hunt so that should be around the rut and I'll have bow in hand.

Bone Collector

Jake,

I may head down there for the bow hunts. I know a couple of good areas I'll check out. I didn't get drawn for the quota, but I'll be in line again next year. I'll see what I can find and give you an update. I know an area where I know you'll have a better chance at killing a big one, but you just gotta narrow it down to the right tree.

BC

drhunter1

No, we will win first place overall and 2nd place will be the first loser. I'm pulling for you to be 2nd...;)

BC

Well that is mighty nice of you. At least your not pulling for us to come in dead last. Although with the way I hear that NOTN shoots, that may be a distinct possiblity.:bounce:

notnksnemor

The Great and Powerful Oz
Well that is mighty nice of you. At least your not pulling for us to come in dead last. Although with the way I hear that NOTN shoots, that may be a distinct possiblity.:bounce:

Was that directed at me..... Teammate??????????

:biggrin2:

If so, all I can say is: "SCOREBOARD"

Here's the love....:love::love::love:

Status
Not open for further replies.