Tennessee vs Georgia predictions/ discussion

Baroque Brass

Just read where ESPN Game Day has announced they're headed to Athens, I mean how could they not. Not a big ESPN fan anymore but still pretty cool when they show up.
Seems like Dawgs are cursed when Game Day is in Athens. That and nationally televised game has been a bad omen for the Dawgs.

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
I predict Tennessee will be throwing mustard by 13:30 in 4th quarter

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Nah, I was more into the glue scene
That's fair. I didn't think about what was needed for all the wood paneling in them Tennessee trailer parks! Paint is not needed. ::ke::rofl:

Browning Slayer

All UGA has heard is they can’t win.. I hope that Rat Poison continues to flow right up until Saturday!

notnksnemor

The Great and Powerful Oz
If the Vols were smart, they would negotiate all UGA games be played in MB Stadium.

UGA's record in MB sux.

Browning Slayer

If the Vols were smart, they would negotiate all UGA games be played in MB Stadium.

UGA's record in MB sux.
Vols don't even know the way to that place. Next..... you going to go for a moral victory for the Vols? It's all they have.

notnksnemor

The Great and Powerful Oz
Vols don't even know the way to that place. Next..... you going to go for a moral victory for the Vols? It's all they have.

Don't believe in moral victories.
There's winning and all the losers.

2nd place is just the last loser.

Browning Slayer

Don't believe in moral victories.
There's winning and all the losers.

2nd place is just the last loser.
With ^that^ thinking.. UGA is the hands down favorite.

Rackmaster

Political Forum Town Crier
That's his one weakness. He thinks he can put it on the money every time.
With him being hurt he can't put it on the money every time, I just hope if he starts to slip Kirbster will have the guts to pull him for Beck!

I am hoping Arik Gilbert plays, this is to important of a game for him to sit on the sideline!

GO DAWGS

Browning Slayer

I predict @Browning Slayer is either going to be “deer hunting” or “lose internet” Saturday about 3:25
Well, you did predict something right. I am going deer hunting. And as a matter of fact, I'll be at my camp for 10 days straight starting Friday. Something you would know nothing about. It's a thing us deer hunters do in the Fall. We go hunting, a lot. I hunted more during this archery season then you have hunted in the last 10 years. ::ke:

But everyone can follow from the Live From The Tree Threads. That's for sure. :cheers:

Latest posts