That sinking feeling when your wife says....

HermanMerman

We got that part out of the way the first 5 years of marriage. Now it's "What time are you leaving Thursday and why don't you stay till Monday?" :bounce:

When we got married, I told her “I don’t care what it is that you want me to do…doesn’t matter if you want me to go on a couples’ date with some folks I don’t know, go shopping, go to your second cousins best friend’s wedding, or even go get my nails done with you. I’ll do whatever you want but when deer season starts, I’m out.”

Toliver

Some of y’all just need to be thankful you have a loving wife that takes good care of you, and put’s up with your nonsense. :p
I, for one, am very grateful. I totally recognize the stuff she puts up with. Which is why I think she does stuff like what prompted this thread on purpose just to watch me try to figure out if I'm in trouble.

Last edited:

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster
When we got married, I told her “I don’t care what it is that you want me to do…doesn’t matter if you want me to go on a couples’ date with some folks I don’t know, go shopping, go to your second cousins best friend’s wedding, or even go get my nails done with you. I’ll do whatever you want but when deer season starts, I’m out.”
It's good to set expectations right up front.

notnksnemor

The Great and Powerful Oz
You can tell the men in this thread that haven't experienced the joys of menopause.