The buck ive been after is now dead!!!

justinkm

not the same

the g2 are taller than the g3 on the trail cam and not the hunters buck. Get back after him that is his cousin

ADDICTED2HUNTIN

great deer, i know Jimmy very well, he is a great guy and a well deserving fellow!! he hunts hard!!!!!!!GOOd JOB Jimmy....on a side note i don't think its the same deer either

Craig Knight

Nice kill for him but them aint the same deer. The one in the first pics isnt the one the guys holding. racks are way too different

T.P.

Banned
rABBIT SEASON IS IN NOW, WHO CARES ABOUT A STINKIN DEER?
cAP LOCK AGAIN.

Tru-dat!!! Time for some real hunting!!!

Though we can't get the dogs out til after deer season becuase some hunters will think our dogs are running their "deer" and they will shoot on sight trying to save the whitetail population from certain demise.

Mr.MainFrame10

Well, it is what it is! Don't worry, you will get a crack at a bruiser one day. On another note, not trying to stir up anything. That deer won't get close to the 40's. It takes tremendous tine length and mass for an 8-pointer to break the 40's. Just sayin'! :huh: Nonetheless, very nice buck!

bsanders

Guys the first pic is him last year as you can tell from the date, i have the right side in my living room right now. the second pic is him this year as you can tell from the date, and you can see the split brow. its obvious what the 3rd pic is. the 4th pic is the first year i started getting pics of him 2 yrs ago. i also have that right side. you can't see it from the kill pic but he has a sticker coming out of the right base straight out that is 2-3 inches long. and the shed from last year has the same sticker that is an inch long. Yes i agree he had longer tines last year. And i dont think he is 142, im thinking more like low 130s. The right side from last year measured by itself 60 2/8 inches. And his left side darn near matched his right, deeming him "perfect" to me. The pics are the shed from last year and you can see the stickers on the same side. I have plenty of pics and video of this deer. If theres one thing i know, its my deer. He said that the taxidermist said he was at least 5 years old and i was thinking 5 or 6. I wish it wasnt the same deer but i'm 99.99999% that its him.

Attachments

• perfect base.jpg
    perfect base.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 359
  • perfect shed.jpg
    perfect shed.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 362